Auction Fitness Reviews - www.auctionfitness.com

Auction Fitness www.auctionfitness.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Auction Fitness www.auctionfitness.com

Auction Fitness www.auctionfitness.com
Auction Fitness www.auctionfitness.com

“Auction Fitness is very easy to use. You can upload...”

Written on: 02/03/2009

Auction Fitness is very easy to use. You can upload your fitness equipment for free, you are only charged a small percentage when your item sells. They are only in the UK at the moment but I have been told they are moving into other countries soon Auction-fitness.co.uk buy and sell fitness and exercise equipment for all types of customers, from the gym owner to members of the public

You can bid and buy from a wide range of Commercial or Home Use fitness equipment. and its free to use. once an… Read Full Review

“I found this company to be very helpful and a joy to...”

Written on: 22/02/2008

I found this company to be very helpful and a joy to work with. Even gave me advice on my old Tunturi W1 bike that I have had for more than 15 years. WOW thats service for you!!!… Read Full Review

“Following my previous review, things have improved -...”

Written on: 08/11/2006 by LeeM3 (2 reviews written)

Following my previous review, things have improved - the goods have arrived (albeit damaged) and the service from the courier left a lot to be desired! The supplying company, Auction Fitness, are working hard to resolve the problems of the damaged goods. I am confident that my problems with Auction Fitness are unique to myself and, provided the damage issues are resolved, I would now recommend this company… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I won the auction, I paid the full price at Auction...”

Written on: 02/11/2006 by LeeM3 (2 reviews written)

I won the auction, I paid the full price at Auction Fitness (including a rather steep £100 for delivery) and an extra £50 for warranty. Since then I have not had so much as an email and 'my account' shows no items won. I have left phone messages, I have emailed repeatedly, I am now hitting as many message boards and forums as possible to spread the message - until they prove they can deliver or even get in touch, do not use auctionfitness.com! Use eBay, it's safer and quicker… Read Full Review

266186_Maria Clark's Response to LeeM3's Review

Written on: 08/11/2006

Comment left by Auctionfitness.com:
<br/>
<br/>This customer won an auction and paid for his item on the 30th October. It was serviced and checked on the 31st and dispatched on the 1st November.
<br/>
<br/>Delivery was attempted on the 3rd November, however there was no one home to accept the delivery. A card was left and the customer called back requesting delivery on the 8th. The machine was delivered at 10am on the 8th.
<br/>
<br/>The customer has only given us 1 contact number which has no answer and no voice mail service. An email had been sent to the customer asking him to contact myself on my mobile, but no call has been made.
<br/>
<br/>What more could we do??!!
<br/>Maria
<br/>Auctionfitness.com
<br/>Tel: 0870 8519419
<br/>Mobile: 07774 658549

“Auction Fitness www.auctionfitness.com - Very easy to...”

Written on: 22/06/2005 by MKC (2 reviews written)

Auction Fitness www.auctionfitness.com - Very easy to use website which has been well thought out and designed. It lets you sell and buy equipment as well as being able to bid in an auction for most of the stuff. I picked up a couple of things for home incredibly cheaply - well worth it… Read Full Review