Logun Air Rifle Silencer Reviews

Logun Air Rifle Silencer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logun Air Rifle Silencer

Logun Air Rifle Silencer
Logun Air Rifle Silencer

“One of the best silencers i have used . I fitted this...”

Written on: 16/08/2008 by razorhead (4 reviews written)

One of the best silencers i have used . I fitted this silencer to a webley raider 10 and straight away the diffrence in sound was absolutely outstanding,if you have a raider get a logun you wont regret it… Read Full Review

“1 question would this fit my XS79 air rifle? Ive...”

Written on: 06/07/2008

1 question would this fit my XS79 air rifle? Ive looked everywhere to see if it says it does and i cant find anything… Read Full Review

“I have a Gamo Shadow Sport and it doesnt have male 1/2...”

Written on: 12/05/2008

I have a Gamo Shadow Sport and it doesnt have male 1/2 threads and was wondering how i would fit a logun silencer on it… Read Full Review

Razorhead's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2008

you can buy a adapter to go on the end of your rifle which will allow you to put a logun silencer on the end

“I have a Gamo Shadow Sport and its quite loud and was...”

Written on: 11/05/2008

I have a Gamo Shadow Sport and its quite loud and was wondering if there was a push on logun silencer that would fit it. and if there isn't how would I put the other logun models on. im a beginner an need lots of help … Read Full Review

Razorhead's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2008

look at my previous comment if you havent read it then here we go buy a adapter for your rifle this will put a thread on the end of the rifle this will give you a thread to which you attach the silencer problem solved

“I was forced into buying one of these when i bought my...”

Written on: 12/07/2007 by dreadheadmarksman (13 reviews written)

I was forced into buying one of these when i bought my air arms s400 (review on here) before that i had used cheap push on silencers or in the case of my s16 the internal silencer.
But anyway i bought the silencer after the guy at the shop pretty much refused to let me leave without one... and I'm glad he did i was blown away with how quiet it is. I live in a valley and without the silencer you can hear the muzzle crack echo around the hills when you put it on however it takes the noise right… Read Full Review

“I bought my silencer with my Air Arms S410 Carbine and...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by Accuracy (6 reviews written)

I bought my silencer with my Air Arms S410 Carbine and have to say that the is now virtualy silent and I couldn't believe the difference without it on. When I fired without it it was loud! now it cant be heard at 30 yards.

Logun silencers are definately the best.

Thanks for reading my review, I hope it helped you… Read Full Review

“The Logun Air Rifle Silencer is in a league alone. ...”

Written on: 20/09/2006 by 045madmatt (4 reviews written)

The Logun Air Rifle Silencer is in a league alone. You wouldn't believe how quiet it is compared to the others! I bought a PCP BSA Hornet that sounded like a full broadside from HMS Victory fired (as with all PCP rifles). Then the neighbours started to moan about the noise, so I popped down to the gun shop and tried loads of silencers, including the Parker Hale but the Logun came out on top by a long way, being far quieter than the rest. I recommend this silencer for any air rifle… Read Full Review

“Well because of the noise coming from my Logun Solo I...”

Written on: 25/01/2006 by BomBom101 (1 review written)

Well because of the noise coming from my Logun Solo I decided to purchase one of these along with it for £30 (came wih rifle as discount)

After several shots with no silencer I was horrified by the huge crack coming from my gun as it was louder than some small bore rifles.

Anyway after fitting it to my Solo I was amazed in the level of noise reduction from 20 decibels to something like 4. My friend has an S10 with a BSA silencer and it doesn't touch this one in relation to reduction!

It's… Read Full Review

Snipersnipersniper's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 09/07/2006

the air arms silencer is more quiet because the logun has something like 5 springs and baffles in it were as the air arms has two so the noise is suspressed in the two big springs were as the 5 small springs do not work so well in comparison.

Sussexgunner's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 19/03/2007

Tom,
<br/>
<br/>I am interested in where your decibel figures come from. 1db is the quietest sound which can be detected by the human ear, so 4db just does not look right.
<br/>Mike

176891_Bombom101's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 29/09/2006

Yeah, the only silencer i know that will beat this is a weihrauch silencer... i got another disagree yet they didnt leave a comment on why...

045Madmatt's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 22/09/2006

I tried the air arms silencer with my hornet and it didn't even come close to the logun suppressor. I can only comment on the sound I heard with my gun though.

“I bought the Logun silencer for my Crosman 2240 CO2...”

Written on: 23/08/2005 by Rajstuff109 (3 reviews written)

I bought the Logun silencer for my Crosman 2240 CO2 pistol which was very loud indeed. It was almost as bad a real firearm. I was concerned about how much of a reduction in sound it would give me. But when it arrived this morning I rushed up to my converted loft where I fire it and put on the silencer. I was almost too anxious to fire a shot, in case I had just wasted £40 . But as soon as I pressed the trigger I said oh my god. I couldn't believe how quiet it was. I fired it again and again. It… Read Full Review

Dave59's Response to Rajstuff109's Review

Written on: 11/11/2005

Firing a air rifle with a piece of string? Not only sad but extremely dangerous. A real air gunner would not be attempting such a stupid & irresponsible ways of shooting their gun.

Boris's Response to Rajstuff109's Review

Written on: 18/12/2007

Just tried a Logun silencer on a 2250 with a short barrel - very effective indeed. .
<br/> Could you mount a post sight on the front barrel band with a higher rear sight ?
<br/>Metal breech was mentioned and I have seen these on the American web sites complete with dovetails.
<br/>Can you buy them in the UK ?
<br/>Crosman has no sales or after sales organisation here as far as I can tell. They take your money and that is it. I was given the name of AGS a a possible dealer but as they do not answer emails or even the phone I presume they have gone the way of much of our economy.
<br/>The new pistols and rifles I presume are shipped in from the continent by anyone with a space in a van !

Seward's Response to Rajstuff109's Review

Written on: 11/06/2007

Thanks for all the info

Rajstuff109's Response to Rajstuff109's Review

Written on: 29/05/2007

You have to remove the front sight.
<br/>But you can mount a new front sight on the barrel if you take your gun to a airgun shop which does repairs.
<br/>
<br/>Because firearm pistols are illegal in UK it is hard to find sights over here, but this company sells them to UK customers.
<br/>http://www.e-gunparts.com/cproducts.asp?idDept=386
<br/>
<br/>You will need a slightly higher rear and front sight to see over the silencer.
<br/>
<br/>If you install a metal breech then this will allow a greater selection of rear sights which fit onto the 3/8 inch dovetails.

Seward's Response to Rajstuff109's Review

Written on: 27/05/2007

Could you still use open sights with this Silencer I have a 2240 but would still like to use open sights.

Rajstuff109's Response to Rajstuff109's Review

Written on: 14/11/2005

Actually I did this in a completely safe way.
<br>There was no way I could have been in the line of fire unless the pellet had gone through a 6 inch piece of wood and then gone on to go through 2 cupbourds. I would'nt obviously recommend it to people. But I hope you found my review helpful anyway.

“I bought my Logun Air Rifle Silencer when I bought my...”

Written on: 19/06/2005 by beautgrainger147 (3 reviews written)

I bought my Logun Air Rifle Silencer when I bought my pcp FX2000 a few years ago, it didn't require an adaptor so could fit straight on.
I was primarily wanting one after seeing the adverts advertising 0db at 30yds, the people in the shop (B.A.R.) seemed positive about them too.

Well you may be wanting to know if it is as good as everyone says... well in my experience it is, being quieter than every other gun I've listened to, when I was shooting at a FT club I used to listen to competitors… Read Full Review