HP iPAQ RZ1710 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

HP iPAQ RZ1710 - Ask a question now

HP iPAQ RZ1710

“This is a poor PDA Handheld, the photo edit stuff is...”

Written on: 24/12/2007

This is a poor PDA Handheld, the photo edit stuff is good, but there's not much else. It is slow as well… Read Full Review

HP iPAQ RZ1710

“I bought the HP Ipaq RZ1710 Navigator because I wanted...”

Written on: 27/12/2005 by micklar (1 review written)

I bought the HP Ipaq RZ1710 Navigator because I wanted the functionality of a PDA and the gadgetry of a GPS, so I thought this would fit the bill, and it does, especially if you are on a budget!

If money were no object I would shell out a bit more on a dedicated Tom Tom system and a half decent laptop.

The mapping I got with it is from Michelin, and annoyingly it seems to note places I have never heard of, but fails to mention my home town Widnes, and with over 55000 places in it, you would… Read Full Review