Braun 8590 Reviews

Braun 8590 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Braun 8590

Braun 8590

“When I bought my Braun 8590, I wanted to get something...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by Robert Dowell (7 reviews written)

When I bought my Braun 8590, I wanted to get something that lasted. Well 8 years later, this Razor has done me proud. Some say that it is expensive, but I would have to disagree.

If you cost it out over the 8 years, I guess this makes the razor not so expensive. The cleaning system, as stated in one of the other reviews makes the razor like new and this means that I don't have to replace the foils that often, which is good as they are expensive as well.

All in all the same battery is… Read Full Review

Braun 8590

“I felt my Braun model #8590 was quite pricey. I could...”

Written on: 07/09/2008

I felt my Braun model #8590 was quite pricey. I could have purchased 3 or 4 lesser priced shavers to one of these. Cleaning fluid is very expensive in my opinion. After 1 1/2 yrs the cleaning feature on the base quit working and the foil has holes in it. All in all, I don't think it is worth it for the big price tag… Read Full Review

Braun 8590

“This shaver is a real find. It comes out of the...”

Written on: 07/08/2005 by kktav8r (1 review written)

This shaver is a real find. It comes out of the cleaning cycle like new. Shining and sterile! How I hated the chore of cleaning my previous Braun, which was good, but inferior in all ways to this, (yet still lasted 10 years!)
Whilst it is expensive to buy, it is actually cheaper than many wet shavers, as the only significant cost is the cleaner, and occassional foil and blade replacement.
I'm absolutely sold on this one!… Read Full Review