Barbie Playhouse Reviews

Barbie Playhouse - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Barbie Playhouse

Barbie Playhouse

“I like huging Janelle all the time and i like going to...”

Written on: 29/10/2008

I like huging Janelle all the time and i like going to my friends house but the best is of all is working at school! I love the Barbie playhouse I play with it all the time with my friends. I dont like Ben 10… Read Full Review

Barbie Playhouse

“This is a Barbie playhouse which will fit nicely into...”

Written on: 04/12/2003 by spook (48 reviews written)

This is a Barbie playhouse which will fit nicely into the garden designed for young girls (and boys) to use to play make-believe that they are in their own house and able to entertain their guests. The materials are quite flimsy and it is easy to break… Read Full Review