Eukanuba Dog Food Reviews

Eukanuba Dog Food - Ask a question now

“Has anyone ever reviewed IAMS on Youtube? It is very...”

Written on: 19/04/2010 by beagle82 (1 review written)

Has anyone ever reviewed IAMS on Youtube? It is very upsetting. I know i could never support these brands after watching the terrible cruelty Youtube shows they commit… Read Full Review

“my 7year old boxer bobby has had digestive problems...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

my 7year old boxer bobby has had digestive problems for the last two and a half years (constant diarrhoea)tried alsorts of different brands with very little improvement we changed to eukanuba about 3 months ago after a promotion at our local pet store and the difference is Quite remarkable he has gained weight and no longer has diarroea the only thing is he always seems to be hungrey i worry incase the recommended ammount is maybe not enough as he is very active… Read Full Review

“I have a Neopolitan Mastif, he won't eat nothing else...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by sly the dogman (1 review written)

I have a Neopolitan Mastif, he won't eat nothing else than
Eucanuba, tried lots of other kind (3), had to come back to
Euka..You know the end reasult is what you pick up,
consistencie is the end factor. Let's not hide this, it's a reality… Read Full Review

“This is a good healthy food, but you may want to start...”

Written on: 18/07/2008 by chknltl (1 review written)

This is a good healthy food, but you may want to start with a small quantity. We bought a large bag and then the dog wouldn't eat it… Read Full Review

“I read an article that mentions what "other" items are...”

Written on: 02/01/2008 by rhhodapp (1 review written)

I read an article that mentions what "other" items are put into "commercial dog foods" -- I was never able to find out if Eukanuba was one of those manufacturers, but from what I can see with my 2 shelties and mini dachshund, it's doing it's job and more!… Read Full Review

“Used to use the same old varieties that you can...”

Written on: 01/11/2006 by lynseylee (2 reviews written)

Used to use the same old varieties that you can commonly find in your local supermarket for our first dog, Oscar, but when we got Harvey we decided to try and upgrade their feed to Eukanuba Dog Food. This had a small amount to do with Oscar's digestive problem - sloppy poops! We used to have to buy an additive from the vet until we started using Eukanuba. Although it looks expensive, it probably works out at about £30 a month for the two of them. That, in my eyes, is a small amount to pay… Read Full Review

“I have 7 Pugs and they all eat Eukanuba. ”

Written on: 29/09/2006 by puglover101 (1 review written)

I have 7 Pugs and they all eat Eukanuba.
Opie my 3 year old male, daddy to the 5 puppies, has been on Eukanuba since day one.
Hollie my 2 1/2 year old, mommy to the puppies, has not. The people I got her from fed her some Wal-mart brand. It was like $7.00 for a 20lb bag. Any way Hollie's puppies are almost bigger then her, our puppies are 3 months old and they eat Eukanuba puppy. I think the Wal-mart brand stunted her. She is really small. I wouldn't trade Eukanuba Dog Food for anything!… Read Full Review

“Eukanuba Dog Food is a brand name of cat and dog foods...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by e4chin (30 reviews written)

Eukanuba Dog Food is a brand name of cat and dog foods manufactured by the Iams Company. They make a wide variety of dietary choices for pets, including soft and hard foods, as well as an array of treat products. They also provide specialized veterinarian prescription diets for treatment of various ailments, including allergies and digestion problems… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/09/2006

IAMS also carry out horrible experiments on animals! Check it out before buying their stuff!!

Written on: 02/10/2006

Of course! Everything deserves a review at our favourite Review Centre!!

E4Chin's Response to e4chin's Review

Written on: 30/09/2006

I don't have too many more animals, don't worry.
<br/>
<br/>I stopped using Eukanuba a while ago. I just thought I'd write a review on it.

Written on: 28/09/2006

Trouble is to make these claims they feel the need to prove it by testing the stuff on live animals, with much suffering for some of the poor things (that doesn&#039;t mean just feeding it to them!)! There is an organisation called uncaged who among others bring these things to light. Procter and Gamble are behind IAMS and many other household products. I would not buy any of their stuff, though I have a few times by accident until I found Procter and Gamble were involved. I think anyone buying their stuff should know about these cruel experiments, then it&#039;s up to them whether or not they still want to buy. As an animal lover I would rather not when there are plenty alternatives. But like I say, it&#039;s up to the individual what they choose to buy!!!
<br/>How many more animals have you got e4chin?!!

E4Chin's Response to e4chin's Review

Written on: 28/09/2006

i don&#039;t know about IAMS, but i was talking in my review about the fact that they make special foods for dogs that need a special diet for a medical problem or some other reason.

“Our black labrador Max has been on Eukanuba since he...”

Written on: 07/06/2005 by eturgeon (1 review written)

Our black labrador Max has been on Eukanuba since he was a puppy. Now at the ripe age of 7 he advanced to the senior food. He is an excellent example of a "Eukanuba" dog -- he is in wonderful health - still has lots of energy, enough to enjoy an hour walk every day and another 30 minutes of frisbee and football retrieval.

At his last check up, the vet said he was in wonderful condition. His coat is very shiny and the food helps maintain his teeth and gums. He weighs in at 90 lbs, a tall boy… Read Full Review