Global Holidays UK Reviews - www.global-holidays-uk.co.uk

Global Holidays UK www.global-holidays-uk.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Avoid this company - make mistakes, bad customer service.”

Written on: 15/06/2007 by unharmonic (1 review written)

Avoid this company - make mistakes, bad customer service… Read Full Review

Sergio Lopez's Response to unharmonic's Review

Written on: 29/06/2007

We have never booked anyone into the wrong hotel, neither has anyone called us complaining of such, - Unharmonic, are you sure you have the right Global ? Otherwise we can only assume that this is a malicious review.
<br/>
<br/>Global Holidays UK

Holidayjoe's Response to unharmonic's Review

Written on: 04/09/2012

Thank you for this i nearly pressed the button as the"price seemed right"

“Well I came across www.global-holidays-uk.co.uk when...”

Written on: 07/06/2005 by mlo (1 review written)

Well I came across www.global-holidays-uk.co.uk when frantically searching for a replacement holiday as the one I booked with a high street holiday agents became double booked, I didn't even know this could happen but anyway, I came across this site www.global-holidays-uk.co.uk and decided to give them a ring, the agent was so sympathetic and helpful. They went out of their way to find me the best prices around. Highly recommend them… Read Full Review