Parcel2Go Reviews

Media Gallery for Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go
Parcel2Go

“Shocking bad service ”

Written on: 21/03/2017 by grahjol (1 review written)

Paid for collection+ where they print your label. 1st drop off place didn't know about printing any label, returned home for on-line help which recommended a 2nd place, but that place couldn't scan the bar code. Back home for more on-line help which recommended printing the label myself? Offering a service for people without home printers then failing twice was bad but asking the customer to print it was adding insult to injury. No complaints procedure either. After wasting 2 hours I had to… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to grahjol's Review

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your delivery. We do everything possible to ensure that the couriers we work with are as effective as possible, so naturally it’s disappointing to hear stories like yours.

The store addresses are provided from the courier directly to inform of us where the customer needs to drop them off. If these are incorrect then we would need to take this up with the courier directly and make them aware of incorrect details.

I can see we are currently discussing this issue at the moment.

Grahjol's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2017

Yes things go wrong but a good professional company responds by correcting the problem. Not in this case. After messing me around you just offer a refund and left me to sort it.

Grahjol's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2017

“Parcel was slighlt heavier than quoted sent bill for...”

Written on: 17/03/2017 by KatrinaBarr (1 review written)

Sent par el then tbey git in touch to say it was heavier than i oaid and i must pay e tea r.p0 for handling ended up more than utem returning beware… Read Full Review

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear about your frustration with this extra charge. Unfortunately, these charges are beyond our control.

Because our couriers carry hundreds of thousands of parcels a day, there’s a very slim margin for error when it comes to declared parcel sizes. Couriers issue surcharges for under-declared parcels in order to compensate for the extra time it takes to process them.

If you feel you have grounds to dispute this charge, you can do so on our site.

To avoid these charges in future, we’d advise rounding up your parcel measurements when declaring the size and weight. This should compensate for discrepancies between your measurement and the courier’s.

Should you need any further assistance, you can email me with your P2G reference number (in your confirmation email and your account area) to us.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Terrible customer service when something goes wrong”

Written on: 12/03/2017 by MsClogs (1 review written)

My parcel contained £800 worth of audio equipment - we sent it via MyHermes through Parcel2Go and they claimed it was delivered, but it wasn't. Parcel2Go's customer service is not good at all when things go wrong. There is no phone number to call and no email address to write to. There is not even a complaints policy on the website to get anyone's attention. All you can do is go into a chatbox and wait for an hour while an operator takes forever to answer even the most basic questions. They… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to MsClogs's Review

Written on: 13/03/2017

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback — it’s valuable to us and the couriers we work with in helping identify areas for future improvement.

I can see we are emailing you in regards to this issue.

Parcel2Go Customer Service

“PARCEL2GO WORST COMPANY EVER”

Written on: 25/02/2017 by fcMedeiros95 (1 review written)

I have inccured numerous problems with this company that I am now sick of it. Every time I have sent out a parcel with parcel2go, they either don't collect the parcel, lose my item, say they haven't got my parcel, charge me for collection of parcel and then I have to go drop it off, give my parcel to a neighbour so my customer doesn't end up receiving it and don't even let my customer know of this or attempt delivery and don't go back to deliver it for a very long period of time. Whenever I… Read Full Review

Hi,

My sincerest apologies for your poor experience with our Live Chat facility. The vast majority of feedback we get about our operators is very positive, so it’s disappointing to hear you’ve been let down on this occasion.

I have emailed you from the most recent order to ask you about the problems. The most recent order does seem to be collected and delivered as booked.

“Warning!”

Written on: 20/02/2017 by Cuirassier (1 review written)

Be warned, parcel2go.com now have a nasty "habit". What they do is quote one rate when you book a parcel (correctly, entering the correct weight and size) and then demand more once the parcel has been collected. They do this under the guise of saying the courier, UPS for example, have demanded more for sending a parcel that is over the size / weight specified, then demand you provided photos of the box being measured when you contest this (of course, the box now having gone, you can not do… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Cuirassier's Review

Hi,

Because our couriers carry hundreds of thousands of parcels a day, there’s a very slim margin for error when it comes to declared parcel sizes. Couriers issue surcharges for under-declared or incorrectly packaged parcels in order to compensate for the extra time it takes to process them.

If you feel you have grounds to dispute this charge, you can do so here.

Cuirassier's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2017

Dianne

UPS confirmed the weight and dimensions. I entered the correct weight and dimensions. These charges are NOT beyond your control; the problem is your web site quotes a price, which I accepted, and then you tried to charge me more. NOT because I made a mistake on the weight / dimensions (as these have now been confirmed by UPS), but because there is a problem with your system, or you are defrauding people intentionally. Again, UPS have confirmed the weight and dimensions I entered were 100% accurate, so you should not be trying to charge me a surcharge.

“Useless”

Written on: 18/02/2017

Have not delivered a parcel to me. Impossible to contact them. No phone number or contact details on website. No live chat contact (or not on mobile site). Tracking does not work. Worst courier service in the world… Read Full Review

Hi,

I’m really sorry to hear you haven’t yet received your parcel. We work with couriers that we believe can deliver very best service possible, so it’s disappointing to know this hasn’t been the case for you.

I’m sorry you’ve found it difficult to contact us. The reason that we don’t currently have a phone number for customer services is that in order to offer the cheapest parcel delivery prices possible, we need to cut down costs elsewhere.

However, you can still contact us via our Live Help facility on our website. Our Live Help system is designed to speed up the process of resolving any problems our customers might have when compared with a standard phone line service.

It also helps keep costs down to ensure our customers are always getting the lowest possible prices on their deliveries.

However, I do understand that this is not ideal for some customers, yourself being one of them. Please feel free to email me with any queries you might have, and I’ll reply as soon as possible.

Toltec121's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2017

There was no live help on the website, or not the mobile website. Parcel is still missing three weeks on. A substitute was sent at suppliers expense.

Being cheap is no substitute for losing stuff and being unavailable to put things right.

“If I could give zero stars I would ”

Written on: 08/02/2017 by Amandafarrow1983 (1 review written)

Waited in all day , no collection , checked online they said they tried to collect but no one home so left a card , I was home and no card left , they rebooked for tomorrow but didn't want to accept my complaint that I'd waited all day and the driver had blantently lied , so I now have to wait home again all day tomorrow… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Amandafarrow1983's Review

Hi,

Really sorry to hear that your chosen courier has failed to collect your parcel. We only work with couriers that we expect to be truly reliable, so it’s disappointing that you’ve been let down on this occasion.

Due to reasons that include heavy traffic, roadworks or complications with other collections, it’s not always possible for a courier to collect a parcel on the originally agreed date.

That said, I do understand your frustration, and would like the chance to investigate why your collection has failed on this occasion.

If you could email me your P2G reference number to us, I’d be more than happy to contact the courier to find out why your collection failed on this occasion.

“Absolute disaster”

Written on: 04/02/2017 by PTguest (1 review written)

Booked a delivery to Switzerland for collection by DPD Air Express (1-3 days!!!) on 19 December. Was told it will arrive 22nd at the latest, in time for Christmas. The parcel arrived on 6 January(!!!), late even for the New Year. This looks like a major failure of DPD and especially Aramex payment company, but since there is no feedback channel P2G should have dealt with them (of course they have not). The Aramex provided a broken link for payment of custom fees and no phone number to contact… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to PTguest's Review

HI,

I am sorry for the issues with this delivery.

We have been previously discussing this with you and explained that the reason for the delay was due to customs.

Parcel2Go Customer service

“Too Many Problems To Use Parcel2Go Ever Again!”

Written on: 03/02/2017 by exchefdiner7311 (4 reviews written)

Transcript of my latest message conversation with Parcel2Go, who are trying to make an error in their systems my problem and they expect me to pay for it. - Furthermore, despite the Legal Position in that my Contract is with them, they expect me to take it up with Hermes who are notoriously difficult to contact!!!. - Read on ;- Yet another problem!!!!!  I have received a demand for additional payment on this package as The parcel was declared as "Small" - however, the actual dimensions exceed… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to exchefdiner7311's Review

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“DREADFUL MONEY MAKING COMPANY”

Written on: 01/02/2017 by Hannahsreviews (1 review written)

Dreadful company I've posted with them a handful of times, firstly don't bother paying for the additional text alert service....because you never get one.....first money making scheme!! Secondly they manages to smash into a million pieces a vase that I insulated, bubble wrapped, foam wrapped and air pocket wrapped.....when I put in a claim, of course there was "nothing they could do". The final straw is the email I received today....apparently the parcel I sent was 00.20kg more than what I… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Hannahsreviews's Review

Hi,

Please be advised that there are some items that we can only compensate for loss and not damage (like particularly fragile goods), and some items we can only compensate for damage and not loss.

“AVOID AT ALL COST”

Written on: 30/01/2017 by catniss (1 review written)

Avoid avoid avoid!!!!! - they managed to lose a 2. 4kg parcel which was 48cm by 30cm by 25cm, got collected a day late then magically disappeared. Never even got to the depot! They couldn't care less and never even awarded compensation for the 16 days it took to tell me it can't be found! Although it states they will also add compensation webchat was useless had go through forums to find an email address as they do not provide any details to contact them except through livechat!!! Not worth… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to catniss's Review

Hi,

If you could provide your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’), I’d be more than happy to contact the courier on your behalf to find out the current status of your parcel. You can email me with your P2G number.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Cannot resolve missing parcels”

Written on: 30/01/2017 by Jaquelinen310 (1 review written)

Just email the courier and wait several days, refuse to do anything else AVOID, deal direct with a courier… Read Full Review

Hi,

If you send your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’) to us, I’d be more than happy to investigate your order further on your behalf.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“ Completely disgusting customer service ”

Written on: 21/01/2017 by Kate160 (1 review written)

I am completely disgusted with the lack of customer service. I have a parcel being sent to me. The website sends you round in circles the online chat and emails do not work. The phone numbers just sent you two automated messages telling you to go back onto the website. The tracking information is so vague it gives you a five day delivery window with a delivery time between 9.00am and 5.30pm. HELP You advertise yourselves as the leading online delivery service with websites may as well not… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Kate160's Review

Hi,

Please be aware that there are a handful of fraudulent numbers being shared online that are claimed to be the number for our customer services department. Please do not call these numbers, as you’ll be put on hold and charged for your time on the line.

We do not currently have an inbound telephone number, so any you find online are fraudulent.

Unfortunately, we do not provide any more specific time windows than between 9am - 5.30pm, unless booked for a pre 12 noon, etc. delivery. The delivery shows as out for delivery when this is out for delivery. This is something that you would need to take up with the sender though.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“What a joke of a company”

Written on: 21/01/2017 by Claret62 (1 review written)

Booked a collection on there site paid 17 pounds for next day del the was suppose to collect next day was in all day never came to collect looked there site saying card left they never came to collect I had to message them on there site and had to rebook for next day guess what never turned up again tried to ring them couldn't get through had to message them again and they said rebook as I was doing this it came up and said the parcel had been collected which was a joke because the parcel was… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Claret62's Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Claret62's Review

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Terrible service. Sham company. Do not use.”

Written on: 07/01/2017 by Dunlapeq55 (1 review written)

Do not use them. Sent a parcel collected tues 3rd jan for next day delivery. Very important item that had to be there within 48 hrs. Any way its now sat 7th jan and still no parcel. They dont answer phone no.s provided and their live chat is a joke. Literally a false generic message sent from a call centre in india. The chap who had bought the goods has waited in all day weds thurs fri and sat, rearranging work and family stuff and is very unhappy and rightly so mad with me for choosing… Read Full Review

“Terrible service/attitude”

Written on: 06/01/2017 by FionaSF (1 review written)

Booked and paid for 24hour delivery service....package was not delivered when it should have been. Went on to live chat with parcelstogo adviser who was less than sympathetic or helpful was then passed to second adviser who adopted same attitude, also wasted in excess of 20 minutes on live chat. Happy to take your money for service but then unable to fulfil and couldn't care less......AVOID. Had to give it a 1star rating although this service does warrant even that I'm afraid… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to FionaSF's Review

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Takes money doesn't deliver parcels, will be sending...”

Written on: 04/01/2017 by jamesf577 (2 reviews written)

Takes money doesn't deliver parcels, will be sending them CCJ… Read Full Review

“Dishonest company with rip off charges.”

Written on: 29/12/2016 by BrinnyBiker (18 reviews written)

I shipped a parcel via Parcel2Go Hermes small parcel service. Knowing the sizes I deliberately cut the shipping box down to fit inside the size limits. Box was dropped off for delivery and I expected it to be delivered without drama. Next thing I get is an underpayment notice claiming the box exceeds the limit. I know damned well that it was under the size limits for that service as I went to the trouble of measuring it and making sure it was. What is even more annoying is the '£2.50' +… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to BrinnyBiker's Review

Hi,

If you feel you have grounds to dispute this charge, you can do so here.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Parel2go DO NOT USE BE WARNED”

Written on: 23/12/2016 by jak01jackie (2 reviews written)

Disgusting service, paid for 24 hour delivery after 7 days still not delivered they cannot contact drivers or delivery depots, you can only contact via facebook live chat or twitter, no telephone numbers . terrible service will never use again, be warned DO NOT USE … Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to jak01jackie's Review

“Lost my parcel”

Written on: 22/12/2016

My parcel is lost just before Christmas, it took me 15 mins t get a live chat and then after about 20 minutes I was advised that they could not find my parcel. I was then advised that I would have to raise a claim. This entailed me having to provide evidence/receipts of what was in the parcel and up load them! They also asked if there was any key in determining the package was mine...YES the delivery address on the front and the sender address on the back - all of which they have details off. I… Read Full Review