Parcel2Go Reviews

Media Gallery for Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go
Parcel2Go

“Large parcel to Cyprus”

Written on: 18/05/2017 by Eels (1 review written)

We sent a rather large parcel to Cyprus - not heavy 8.5 - but well wrapped- rather bulky as wooden instrument. First time used Parcel 2 go and sent anything like this abroad. Found them very helpful on the chat line with questions about documentation etc. and much to our surprise the parcel arrive in 3 days all fine. The recipient was texted and emailed it was on its way. Also this was the cheapest Courier company on the Web. Very very pleased and would use definitely again in the future… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 18/05/2017 by Isa.Sro (1 review written)

Used the website to send a parcel from the UK to Germany. I needed the parcel to arrive by Friday (latest Saturday) and therefore chose the DPD 1-3 day delivery service. The parcel was collected on Wednesday and did not arrive until the following Tuesday (damaged as well). I am not blaming the damage or delay on Parcel2Go, however when contacting Parcel2Go for a partial refund as my parcel didn't arrive within the agreed time frame I was told that none of the time frames are guaranteed. The… Read Full Review

“STAY AWAY - Most unreliable company on the market!!!”

Written on: 11/05/2017 by AronRhodes (1 review written)

Send parcel to Qatar on 11th February 2017. Spend over 70 quid for fast shipping 5-7 days. Online status showed that after 6 days parcel arrived in Qatar and been going through customs examination. When for over a week status did not changed I've contacted Parcel2Go for update. they ensured me this is standard process and parcel is with the customs. After another week with no updates contacted them again and got same status from the consultant. When i realised that there is something wrong i… Read Full Review

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your delivery. We do everything possible to ensure that the couriers we work with are as effective as possible, so naturally, it’s disappointing to hear stories like yours.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback — it’s valuable to us and the couriers we work with in helping identify areas for future improvement.

If you send your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’) to online@parcel2go.com, I’d be more than happy to investigate your order further on your behalf.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Absolute worse case scenario”

Written on: 08/05/2017 by bbLowe414 (1 review written)

Absolute worse case scenario, they could NOT do it worse on purpose... I have track of everything but it's long (please ask if you want more). Hence I summarise here and beg you to read a part at least... you won't need to finish before making up your mind: -- Highest priority delivery using UPS (not the cheap option) for an urgent matter and payed extra for insuring the parcel... -- First day they didn't pick up the parcel. Ok except that I got NO notification or explanation to understand… Read Full Review

Hi,

If you send your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’) , I’d be more than happy to investigate your order further on your behalf.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“40,000 parcels out of a million go missing, 4 percent.”

Written on: 02/05/2017 by MrStevenAvis (1 review written)

Parcel2go advertise a tracking service When the courier collected our parcel, it was scanned, which has been confirmed by parcel2go. BUT there is NO scan confirmation of my parcel going any further (NO scan or record of what the courier did with my parcel) it seems to have just vanished, Parcel2go has messaged me "4% of parcels DO NOT GET DELIVERED. I think for such a lot of parcels going missing after being collected, if I was the CEO running this company, I WOULD DO AN INTERNAL… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to MrStevenAvis's Review

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that the parcels have not been delivered to the receiver.

I am unsure where the information on 4% of parcels not being delivered has come from. This information is not correct for a statistic of the amount of parcels which are not delivered.

If you could provide your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’), I’d be more than happy to contact the courier on your behalf to find out the current status of your parcel. You can email me with your P2G number

“Claims”

Written on: 01/05/2017 by Bowers385 (1 review written)

I sent a parcel Parcel2Go. Via InPost48. That was on 31/03/17. The parcel was fully insured and theyP2Go have admitted everything re. the claim was in order. P2Go 4 weeks later now say they are waiting for the ok from InPost 48. Sharp practice or what. They take your money but when it comes to a genuine Claim they fail miserably. … Read Full Review

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you’re struggling to make a claim for your parcel. I can understand your frustration.

If your claim for compensation isn’t being accepted, it could be the case that the parcel in question was sent without Parcel Protection. Adding Parcel Protection to a delivery covers your parcel for a set amount in the event of damage or loss, so it’s necessary to have taken out Parcel Protection in order to make a claim.

If you could email over your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’ – you can find it in your confirmation email or in your account area on our website) I can look into your claim further to determine whether there’s anything we can do to help.

“Don't Bother”

Written on: 26/04/2017 by veggieboy64 (1 review written)

I wanted to send a laptop overseas and booked the 'economy' service to be picked up on Monday. Waited in all day and no-one showed. Used the chat window to re-book for Wednesday and guess what, no-one showed. Went back to chat window and managed to get a re-fund (I hope! Will check account in a couple of days). Used them once before but dropped off the parcel at local convenience store and all went well. They seem to be particularly weak on picking up a parcel from your home. Not sure I… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to veggieboy64's Review

Hi,

Really sorry to hear that your chosen courier has failed to collect your parcel. We only work with couriers that we expect to be truly reliable, so it’s disappointing that you’ve been let down on this occasion.

Due to reasons that include heavy traffic, roadworks or complications with other collections, it’s not always possible for a courier to collect a parcel on the originally agreed date.

That said, I do understand your frustration, and would like the chance to investigate why your collection has failed on this occasion.

If you could email me your P2G reference number I’d be more than happy to contact the courier to find out why your collection failed on this occasion.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“DON'T BOTHER INSURING! ITS A COMPLETE JOKE!”

Written on: 15/04/2017 by ElleWander (1 review written)

ONLY INSURE IN CASE THE PARCEL GOES MISSING NOT FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR GOODS! Unless you are pretty much sending a solid lump of metal do not bother with paying the insurance!! PLEASE NOTE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE INSURANCE ARE NOT VISIBLE WHEN YOU ORDER NOR ARE THEY VISIBLE ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! NEITHER ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS! My parcel arrived damaged but I will be unable to claim for my damaged kitchen equipment because of the long list of exclusions! THE… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to ElleWander's Review

Hi,

The prohibited and restricted items list can be located on our site. When booking, you have to agree to this by ticking a box before you can proceed with the booking.

Our Terms and conditions for the overall service can be located at the bottom of the website by clicking 'Terms & Conditions'.

If you could email over your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’ – you can find it in your confirmation email or in your account area on our website), I can look into your claim further to determine whether there’s anything we can do to help.

Parcel2Go.com Customer Service

“Terrible, terrible company. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!”

Written on: 06/04/2017

So, so, so bad. How these jokers are still trading is beyond me. Huge amounts of money invested in this joke of a company and still they can't get it right. They are un-contactable if you have a problem, which will be 90% of customers. A quick Google search shows thousands of bad, bad reviews. Customer service? Well they don't have any. Please do not use this company they really do not deserve to be in business. The worst UK parcel aggregator by a country mile. There are much better, well ran… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/04/2017

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your delivery. We do everything possible to ensure that the couriers we work with are as effective as possible, so naturally it’s disappointing to hear stories like yours.

If you send your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’) to us, I’d be more than happy to investigate your order further on your behalf.

“frustratingly useless”

Written on: 03/04/2017 by stefan11 (1 review written)

I sold a VW filler Cap on Ebay. I sent it in a Jiffybag, the whole thing doesn't weigh 100grammes. Four days later I get a "donotreply" email telling me the parcel weighed 9.55 Kilos and I need to pay a surcharge otherwise the parcel won't be sent. I spent most of Sunday, my only day off chatting to some uninterested soul who provided me with links that eventually lead to forms that need to be filled in and pictures to be uploaded.My wife in the meantime tried to find a phone number. None she… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to stefan11's Review

Written on: 07/04/2017

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear about your frustration with this extra charge. Unfortunately, these charges are beyond our control.

Because our couriers carry hundreds of thousands of parcels a day, there’s a very slim margin for error when it comes to declared parcel sizes. Couriers issue surcharges for under-declared parcels in order to compensate for the extra time it takes to process them.

If you feel you have grounds to dispute this charge, you can do so on our site.

To avoid these charges in future, we’d advise rounding up your parcel measurements when declaring the size and weight. This should compensate for discrepancies between your measurement and the courier’s.

Should you need any further assistance, you can email me with your P2G reference number (in your confirmation email and your account area) to us.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Fail of courier to arrive for two separate parcel...”

Written on: 29/03/2017 by jfBain444 (1 review written)

I waited from getting up at 6am to as late as I could as I had to go out at 18.00 and no courier came. I contacted parecel2go.com/myhermes via live chat and explained and they went away and when they returned told me that they will be there before 20.00 that evening. I told them my situation about needing to leave at 18.00 and they wouldn't accept collecting from next door or a safe place as it would not be covered and they would not issue a receipt for accepting the parcels. I rang my husband… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/03/2017

Hi,

If you could email me your P2G reference number, I’d be more than happy to contact the courier to find out why your collection failed on this occasion.

Veggieboy64's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2017

I have had a similar experience. Booked for a parcel pick up on Monday and no-one turned up. Chatted to customer services and they re-booked for Wednesday - and no-one turned up. Got a refund. Won't use again.

“Nightmare”

Written on: 28/03/2017

I needed to send my pushchair to a repair shop. I booked a delivery through Parcel2Go and the experience has been a real nightmare. A delivery man was supposed to come over at a scheduled date to pick up the pushchair (anytime from 8am to 8pm). At 8pm, my pushchair was still at home so I needed go to the closest drop off point to leave my pushchair. It seems that the delivery man did not manage to come over as it was out of his working hours! Then I have been chasing parcel2Go many times as… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/03/2017

Hi,

I am sorry for the issues with the delivery of this parcel being made to the receiver.

I have responded to you via email to discuss this further and explain the problems to you.

“Shocking bad service ”

Written on: 21/03/2017 by grahjol (1 review written)

Paid for collection+ where they print your label. 1st drop off place didn't know about printing any label, returned home for on-line help which recommended a 2nd place, but that place couldn't scan the bar code. Back home for more on-line help which recommended printing the label myself? Offering a service for people without home printers then failing twice was bad but asking the customer to print it was adding insult to injury. No complaints procedure either. After wasting 2 hours I had to… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to grahjol's Review

Hi,

The store addresses are provided from the courier directly to inform of us where the customer needs to drop them off. If these are incorrect then we would need to take this up with the courier directly and make them aware of incorrect details.

I can see we are currently discussing this issue at the moment.

Grahjol's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2017

Yes things go wrong but a good professional company responds by correcting the problem. Not in this case. After messing me around you just offer a refund and left me to sort it.

Grahjol's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2017

“Parcel was slighlt heavier than quoted sent bill for...”

Written on: 17/03/2017 by KatrinaBarr (1 review written)

Sent par el then tbey git in touch to say it was heavier than i oaid and i must pay e tea r.p0 for handling ended up more than utem returning beware… Read Full Review

Hi,

If you feel you have grounds to dispute this charge, you can do so on our site.

Parcel2Go Customer Services

“Terrible customer service when something goes wrong”

Written on: 12/03/2017 by MsClogs (1 review written)

My parcel contained £800 worth of audio equipment - we sent it via MyHermes through Parcel2Go and they claimed it was delivered, but it wasn't. Parcel2Go's customer service is not good at all when things go wrong. There is no phone number to call and no email address to write to. There is not even a complaints policy on the website to get anyone's attention. All you can do is go into a chatbox and wait for an hour while an operator takes forever to answer even the most basic questions. They… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to MsClogs's Review

Written on: 13/03/2017

Hi,

I can see we are emailing you in regards to this issue.

Parcel2Go Customer Service

“PARCEL2GO WORST COMPANY EVER”

Written on: 25/02/2017 by fcMedeiros95 (1 review written)

I have inccured numerous problems with this company that I am now sick of it. Every time I have sent out a parcel with parcel2go, they either don't collect the parcel, lose my item, say they haven't got my parcel, charge me for collection of parcel and then I have to go drop it off, give my parcel to a neighbour so my customer doesn't end up receiving it and don't even let my customer know of this or attempt delivery and don't go back to deliver it for a very long period of time. Whenever I… Read Full Review

Hi,

My sincerest apologies for your poor experience with our Live Chat facility. The vast majority of feedback we get about our operators is very positive, so it’s disappointing to hear you’ve been let down on this occasion.

I have emailed you from the most recent order to ask you about the problems. The most recent order does seem to be collected and delivered as booked.

“Warning!”

Written on: 20/02/2017 by Cuirassier (1 review written)

Be warned, parcel2go.com now have a nasty "habit". What they do is quote one rate when you book a parcel (correctly, entering the correct weight and size) and then demand more once the parcel has been collected. They do this under the guise of saying the courier, UPS for example, have demanded more for sending a parcel that is over the size / weight specified, then demand you provided photos of the box being measured when you contest this (of course, the box now having gone, you can not do… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Cuirassier's Review

Hi,

Because our couriers carry hundreds of thousands of parcels a day, there’s a very slim margin for error when it comes to declared parcel sizes. Couriers issue surcharges for under-declared or incorrectly packaged parcels in order to compensate for the extra time it takes to process them.

If you feel you have grounds to dispute this charge, you can do so here.

Cuirassier's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2017

Dianne

UPS confirmed the weight and dimensions. I entered the correct weight and dimensions. These charges are NOT beyond your control; the problem is your web site quotes a price, which I accepted, and then you tried to charge me more. NOT because I made a mistake on the weight / dimensions (as these have now been confirmed by UPS), but because there is a problem with your system, or you are defrauding people intentionally. Again, UPS have confirmed the weight and dimensions I entered were 100% accurate, so you should not be trying to charge me a surcharge.

“Useless”

Written on: 18/02/2017

Have not delivered a parcel to me. Impossible to contact them. No phone number or contact details on website. No live chat contact (or not on mobile site). Tracking does not work. Worst courier service in the world… Read Full Review

Hi,

I’m really sorry to hear you haven’t yet received your parcel. We work with couriers that we believe can deliver very best service possible, so it’s disappointing to know this hasn’t been the case for you.

I’m sorry you’ve found it difficult to contact us. The reason that we don’t currently have a phone number for customer services is that in order to offer the cheapest parcel delivery prices possible, we need to cut down costs elsewhere.

However, you can still contact us via our Live Help facility on our website. Our Live Help system is designed to speed up the process of resolving any problems our customers might have when compared with a standard phone line service.

It also helps keep costs down to ensure our customers are always getting the lowest possible prices on their deliveries.

However, I do understand that this is not ideal for some customers, yourself being one of them. Please feel free to email me with any queries you might have, and I’ll reply as soon as possible.

I hope that makes contacting us easier for you.

Thanks

Dianne Fisher,

Toltec121's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2017

There was no live help on the website, or not the mobile website. Parcel is still missing three weeks on. A substitute was sent at suppliers expense.

Being cheap is no substitute for losing stuff and being unavailable to put things right.

“If I could give zero stars I would ”

Written on: 08/02/2017 by Amandafarrow1983 (1 review written)

Waited in all day , no collection , checked online they said they tried to collect but no one home so left a card , I was home and no card left , they rebooked for tomorrow but didn't want to accept my complaint that I'd waited all day and the driver had blantently lied , so I now have to wait home again all day tomorrow… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Amandafarrow1983's Review

Hi,

If you could email me your P2G reference number to us, I’d be more than happy to contact the courier to find out why your collection failed on this occasion.

“Absolute disaster”

Written on: 04/02/2017 by PTguest (1 review written)

Booked a delivery to Switzerland for collection by DPD Air Express (1-3 days!!!) on 19 December. Was told it will arrive 22nd at the latest, in time for Christmas. The parcel arrived on 6 January(!!!), late even for the New Year. This looks like a major failure of DPD and especially Aramex payment company, but since there is no feedback channel P2G should have dealt with them (of course they have not). The Aramex provided a broken link for payment of custom fees and no phone number to contact… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to PTguest's Review

HI,

I am sorry for the issues with this delivery.

We have been previously discussing this with you and explained that the reason for the delay was due to customs.

Parcel2Go Customer service