Farepak Food & Gifts Christmas Hampers Reviews

Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers - Ask a question now

Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers

“I was a Farepak agent for twelve years. I never had a...”

Written on: 17/10/2006 by lizmaudsley (1 review written)

I was a Farepak agent for twelve years. I never had a problem! I kept up-to-date with my payments, and I generated sales every year. Most of my customers saved with Farepak for shopping vouchers, therefore, come November they could go shopping and get all the things they needed for Christmas. Yesterday I was in the car, on the motorway and it was announced on the radio news that Farepak had gone into administration. It's a wonder we kept on the road. I have had no letter, phone calls or emails… Read Full Review

Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers

“Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers must have...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by jmednick (1 review written)

Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers must have known about this yet still kept taking our money. I'll fight tooth and nail to get back what's mine. Paid £1000 this year and lost the lot now that they've gone bust… Read Full Review

Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers

“Paying anything over a period of time when you do not...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by kaggim (1 review written)

Paying anything over a period of time when you do not have the goods is a huge risk.

I have been an agent for years, and I had no problem until they decided to go into administration, just one payment from Christmas!

Farepack have successfully managed to get money from their customer for 9 - 10 months in 2006, before deciding they would not be issuing any gifts, vouchers or hampers!… Read Full Review

Farepak Food and Gifts Christmas Hampers

“I was a bit tentative about becoming a Christmas...”

Written on: 03/06/2005 by kevin pickup (1 review written)

I was a bit tentative about becoming a Christmas Hamper Agent as I thought it was both outdated and high on administration. How wrong I could be.

A year on and it has been all good, good and good! I choose Farepak because I liked their 30% cash back and the fact that as an Agent, I did not have to touch a single penny - all done by Direct Debit.

I started of by ordering my brochure through the website, www.farepak.co.uk, on the Monday 31st December and received it just 3 days later. I then… Read Full Review

263445_Patsyg's Response to kevin pickup's Review

Written on: 16/10/2006

Farepak have gone bust and left our customers with nothing