Clinique Simply Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Clinique Simply - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clinique Simply

Clinique Simply

“when i got this i was so happy, as they dont sell it...”

Written on: 29/05/2010

when i got this i was so happy, as they dont sell it any more and i love it but when it did not last long i was very up set .so i phoned clinque and was told the perfume was 2 years out of date so £ 29 down and an out of date perfume that i could not use i was also told that they did not make this any more… Read Full Review

Clinique Simply

“Yet another great perfume from Clinique. I purchased...”

Written on: 16/09/2005 by ilovemybed (21 reviews written)

Yet another great perfume from Clinique. I purchased Simply last year at the duty free and it came with a free Voitive candle which smells superb (the candle on its own is £24).

I instantly loved this perfume. It is warm and slightly spicy, but can be worn at any time of the year. It is comforting when you wear it, and lots of people comment on it.

It is now an absolute must in my perfume collection… Read Full Review

Clinique Simply

“I purchased Clinique Simply about 3 months ago and...”

Written on: 30/06/2005 by angelofmusik (1 review written)

I purchased Clinique Simply about 3 months ago and have so far loved it. Because I am severely asthmatic, it had been very difficult for me to find a perfume. Well, I did find one! The scent is a floral, lightly lingering one which is a pleasant sensation. As well, my boyfriend loves it, so that's a good sign. Thanks Clinique!… Read Full Review

Clinique Simply

“This is a winter scent from Clinique which has been...”

Written on: 03/12/2003 by spook (48 reviews written)

This is a winter scent from Clinique which has been described alternately as milky, smelling of liquorice and as having tones of watermelon, depending on the wearer. This is definitely a perfume to try before you buy because if it suits your body chemistry, then you will love it. Otherwise, best to avoid… Read Full Review

C2Xist's Response to spook's Review

Written on: 24/12/2003

First there is no liquorice, secondly there is no watermelon. As in all fragrances try smelling in the air for a full 20 seconds and allow the fragrance to build. From your comments you did not. You have been reading to many magazines about body chemistry. This is not accurate. To test this take a fragrance spray in the air. Then take the same fragrance and spray on the skin, smell close you will see it does not smell the same. If you are smelling close you are doing it wrong. All fragrances have to breathe. Clinique Simply is a fragrance of comfort, it is modern and soft. How do I know this you ask, I designed it. The fragrance was inspired by the creamy skin of my new born son. The initial brightness is a wet dewy floral feel. I wanted a soft feminine fragrance unlike the other me too fragrances on the market, which all smell alike.

Babrahams's Response to spook's Review

Written on: 12/07/2005

If you are thinking about buying this perfume, then I would advise not to take any notice of this review. Liquorice and Watermelon????? Winter fragrance????
<br>
<br>I bought this perfume last summer when flying out to Greece and it is wonderful. It is fresh, and comforting yet slightly floral - it is quite hard to describe, but it really is lovely.

Eh1967's Response to spook's Review

Written on: 21/10/2004

Having just bought this perfume, after usually wearing perfumes much heavier, I was surprised at how nice and soft it smells, getting quite a lot of comments from male and females on how nice I smelt. Can smell no liquorice, but a slight hint of watermelon. Lovely soft and refreshing perfume.

Thepotterygrl's Response to spook's Review

Written on: 11/09/2004

I recently ordered a bottle of Simply. I absolutely love it!!! I don't know what that first commenter was saying about licorice or watermelon? It is a very subtle and perfect daily mommy on the go fragrance. I recommend it on my family website, Thank you Clinique!

147898_Beception's Response to spook's Review

Written on: 16/03/2004

I disagree with the reviewer - I am very choosy about my perfume and I love this. It makes me feel fresh and I find the smell comforting. It doesn't give me a headache like most other fragrances - I use it daily.

Lisaloux's Response to spook's Review

Written on: 29/12/2003

I have received this perfume as a gift for Christmas and I really love this scent. I do not smell anything fruity about it , however I do feel that there is almost a soft vanilla fragrance to it. What I like most about it is that it is milky , soft and is a perfect when wearing my angora sweater! Just the added soft touch one needs...