D&G Sunglasses Reviews

D&G Sunglasses - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for D&G Sunglasses

D&G Sunglasses

“D & G 5028 frame chips after two years”

Written on: 20/03/2012

I've had the above-referenced frame for two years and the frame is chipping! (cranberry/silver metallic frame). As much as I paid for them, I thought they'd last longer. I called the store where I purchased them and was advised they only have a one-year guarantee. How sad; but, of course, they're "Made in China" - I suppose that's what I deserve for buying non-American. Too bad; I love the frame. I WON'T be buying their frames again and I don't recommend them. I used to be an Optician; our… Read Full Review

D&G Sunglasses

“Dolce Gabana Sunglasses are Great looking sunglasses...”

Written on: 27/05/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Dolce Gabana Sunglasses are Great looking sunglasses and very stylish with anything you wear. Feel like a celebrity just by wearing them… Read Full Review