Chanel Sunglasses Reviews

Chanel Sunglasses - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chanel Sunglasses

Chanel Sunglasses

“found this website and thought what a great idea ,ive...”

Written on: 30/07/2010

found this website and thought what a great idea ,ive been buying high end sunglasses for many years for both myself and my wife ,on average paying at least over £100 per pair and to be honest every pair iv bought i have either lost or broken ,so i was looking at buying alternative pairs and came across this site and they sell comparison styles, bit worring at first as i thought a pair for £13.00 would not be up to to much ,however i bought a pair and thought i would give them a go. I bought… Read Full Review

Chanel Sunglasses

“I was given the Chanel 4017 sunglasses (with the pink...”

Written on: 02/04/2009 by Laura (1 review written)

I was given the Chanel 4017 sunglasses (with the pink lenses) for my 21st birthday about 4 years ago when they first came out and I still wear them to this day. They are the nicest sunglasses I have ever owned and even though I've bought other designer sunglasses since then I always go back to wearing these even though they are probably way out of fashion now! They were about £195 when I got them but you can get them cheaper now as they are discontinued.

Regardless of their colour they do go… Read Full Review

451744_Crimson's Response to Laura's Review

Written on: 03/04/2009

I found this review helpful because of the detailed description about the sunglasses. I feel happier about buying some for myself now.

Chanel Sunglasses

“Excellent and good. I have purchased online and...”

Written on: 15/12/2008

Excellent and good. I have purchased online and shipment was quick and designer sunglasses were excellent. Nice look and style
Perfect fit for any kind of face. Protection and safety not sure… Read Full Review

Chanel Sunglasses

“I love Chanel sunglasses. The sunglasses are so...”

Written on: 23/12/2005 by tonyblony104 (7 reviews written)

I love Chanel sunglasses. The sunglasses are so durable and high quality! The house of chanel represents class.
This will happen if you were a pair of Chanel glasses:
Everybody will look at you!
You will look and feel dramatic
The sparkly C's will show off your creative side you will feel like a million bucks.
Chanel will go with all looks including casual-formal.
I dislike very much that Chanel is so expensive. I work very hard to buy Chanel. I have had my glasses for five years and they are… Read Full Review

Chanel Sunglasses

“When you buy a pair of Chanel Sunglasses you know you...”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by Britannia (4 reviews written)

When you buy a pair of Chanel Sunglasses you know you have bought quality. They feel sturdy but look feminine all at the same time.

Whenever I wear them I feel like a million dollars and feel special. The double diamante CC on each lens really gives them the edge and you can't help but notice the admiring looks from other people because the CC's sparkle so much in the sunshine.

The only downpoint is the price - £165 is rather a lot to pay for a pair of sunglasses as ultimately you are just… Read Full Review

Chanel Sunglasses

“Chanel Sunglasses really are proper girly sunglasses,...”

Written on: 27/05/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Chanel Sunglasses really are proper girly sunglasses, and just so elegant. They make you feel very feminine, and look equally as good dressed up or just with jeans and a t-shirt. Most have the diamante CC on the side of them, which just adds a little bit of sparkle… Read Full Review