Sennheiser EH 350 Reviews

• Comfort Level

Sennheiser EH 350 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sennheiser EH 350

Sennheiser EH 350

“My birthday was coing up and I knew that I wanted some...”

Written on: 07/05/2010 by timmytank (80 reviews written)

My birthday was coing up and I knew that I wanted some new headphones so I dropped some hints to my most meticulous and techy of my friends who duely did his research and produced The Sennheiser EH 350's.

The sound quality is excellent and they are very comfortable to wear. I have seen that some other reviewers have said that they are a little tight so maybe I have a pin head as the are perfectly fitting for me. I would definately recommend these to a friend.

I thought that the size of them… Read Full Review

Sennheiser EH 350

“Well, it took me a week of researching customer and...”

Written on: 08/12/2007 by kevmann10583 (1 review written)

Well, it took me a week of researching customer and tech reviews, but I finally settled on the Sennheiser EH 350s and I have been exceptionally happy with my choice. The primary point of purchasing new headphones is because I play a bass guitar and I wanted a pair in order to hear the nuances of the music I am playing. Also, I own a couple MP3 players and I wanted some headphones to use with them as well. The first pair I bought, just willy-nilly really, was the Skull candy Skull crusher sub… Read Full Review