Sennheiser HD 270 Reviews

• Comfort Level

Sennheiser HD 270 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sennheiser HD 270

Sennheiser HD 270

“I had these for 10 years. I managed this month to...”

Written on: 20/02/2011

I had these for 10 years. I managed this month to break one of the cup holders while the set was in a shoulder bag. I never had any complaints as to quality, they only real issue has been that smallish mp3 players can't really produce a big sound. For 10 years worth of music, they have been an absolute workhorse in all kinds of weather and conditions. Magic… Read Full Review

Sennheiser HD 270

“I've had this headphone for about 6 years now (I...”

Written on: 22/01/2009

I've had this headphone for about 6 years now (I think) and I still love it. I have to replace the earpads because they're worn, but comfortable to wear, good sound quality, good bass, detachable wire. They do look a bit cheap with the grey plastic… Read Full Review

Sennheiser HD 270

“I have had my Sennheiser HD 270 headphones for 2 years...”

Written on: 28/08/2005 by Hugh Anderson (2 reviews written)

I have had my Sennheiser HD 270 headphones for 2 years now and are the best I have had to date. Really good Value… Read Full Review