Bagga Menswear Reviews - www.baggamenswear.co.uk

Bagga Menswear www.baggamenswear.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Baggamenswear must be some kind of swindle. In spite...”

Written on: 05/07/2010 by Anders T (1 review written)

Baggamenswear must be some kind of swindle. In spite of many bad reviews I gave them a chance and ordered three pairs of jeans. When they arrived only ONE pair was correct. One of them was both wrong size and wrong style.

So I contacted them and they told me to send the wrong ones back and they would give med a store credit. My account there had been lost because of their new webpage so I would have to create a new account to get my credit. But in order to get a new account I would have to… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Very bad service, ordered a very expensive pair of...”

Written on: 19/06/2009

Very bad service, ordered a very expensive pair of jeans and got a pair through the post which are woth £60 less then the value of the ones i ordered. Emailed Bagga Menswear and heard no reply so had to take it upon myself to sort it out. Never shopping here again!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My order was totally wrong - they sent my order to...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

My order was totally wrong - they sent my order to some one else and I got theirs. Had to send it all back before they would send out the correct items. They said they'd reimburse the cost of postage but then paid me less than it had cost to send the parcel and made no allowance for the cost of packaging… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Not the item I ordered & not the correct size. I had...”

Written on: 21/06/2008 by Charita (1 review written)

Not the item I ordered & not the correct size. I had to pay postage for purchasing it & returning it for no fault of mine. Will never ever shop there again. Very dodgy site… Read Full Review