Hitachi 32PD5200 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Hitachi 32PD5200 - Ask a question now

Hitachi 32PD5200

“I bought the Hitachi 32PD5200 branded as a Sky plasma...”

Written on: 30/05/2006 by michaelft (2 reviews written)

I bought the Hitachi 32PD5200 branded as a Sky plasma TV at a knock-down price, and I have found it to be superb. My only niggles are very minor ones, and not to do with the picture or sound, both of which are first rate… Read Full Review

Hitachi 32PD5200

“I spent much time looking at similar reviews to these...”

Written on: 15/01/2006 by raycurtis100 (1 review written)

I spent much time looking at similar reviews to these before buying my Hitachi 32PD5200 plasma TV, which was very useful. The net result of this was that, considering that I am a bit of a buff when it comes down to picture/sound quality and features etc., I found nothing lacking in this wonderful plasma TV. The sound quality is very good, especially the simulated surround sound. Picture quality is EXCELLENT; plus with a viewing angle of 170 degrees, this means you don't all have to sit directly… Read Full Review