Thomson DTI2300 Reviews

Thomson DTI2300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thomson DTI2300

Thomson DTI2300

“I've read a couple of the reviews on here and it's...”

Written on: 30/01/2010

I've read a couple of the reviews on here and it's obvious that some are not happy and some are pleased. So I'll be ordered in my criticism.

My mother was given this stb when the digital change went through but the channels refused to be in any sort of order no matter how many times we followed the instructions. Sometimes you culd put a channel on turn away and turn back and it's gone off or in a few cases at first would even change the channel. It was not good and we tried in vain to get it… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI2300

“broke and I cant get it fixed!!! alan.hassett@talktalk.net”

Written on: 12/10/2009

broke and I cant get it fixed!!! alan.hassett@talktalk.net… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI2300

“We bought this Thomson DTI2300 Freeview digibox almost...”

Written on: 05/11/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

We bought this Thomson DTI2300 Freeview digibox almost a year ago when it was on special offer at Curry's. Until recently we paid the extra for Top-up TV which I recently cancelled due to their changes. Now we are just left with the Freeview channels of which there are plenty for the time being. Apart from it crashing a few times (had to switch off, then on again to fix), we have had no problems with it.

We will be changing over to Sky in the near future, but plan to still keep this for my… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Thomson DTI2300

“I won't give you the long story of the two Ferguson...”

Written on: 11/06/2005 by HarryAlffa (1 review written)

I won't give you the long story of the two Ferguson FDT 2000 STB's which Thomson broke with an over the air software update (Dec 16 2004 and May 2005). I took them back to Dixons recently and got two Thomson DTI 2300 STB's.

What's wrong with it?!?
Not only does it not control your video recorder with the STB timer through a fully wired Scart cable (it's supposed to, it has a number of "actions" for timer events; zap to channel, VCR ON, VCR On/Off ...) but only the first two timer events… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI2300

“Due to problems with Echostar unit, I have moved onto...”

Written on: 08/06/2005 by thisme (1 review written)

Due to problems with Echostar unit, I have moved onto the Thomson DTI2300. Whilst it is an improvement, it is not perfect by any means.

The menu's are slow and not intuative.

For some reason, despite the Echostar and a Sony set top box working fine, this unit does not want to pick up any ITV, or Channel 4, channels.

I have previously used the ariel output to provide the input to a TV & video in another room. However this unit stops this aditional video from displaying any picture (either… Read Full Review