Thomson DTI550 Reviews

Thomson DTI550 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thomson DTI550

Thomson DTI550

“Many boxes like the Thomson DTI550 have been sold as...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by Charlie Farley (1 review written)

Many boxes like the Thomson DTI550 have been sold as DVB compatible but have been built down to a standard and are now showing this up as many are not upgradable to new standards!
Have the British public once again been conned into buying systems which are either sub standard or are not upgradable through software updates… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI550

“The volume control on my Thomson DTI550 Freeview box...”

Written on: 28/11/2005 by Rapidfish (1 review written)

The volume control on my Thomson DTI550 Freeview box never worked. I upgraded the software to version 1.7 and now it will not come on… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI550

“I had the Thomson DTI550 Freeview box for 2 years, and...”

Written on: 27/11/2005 by gagetarious (1 review written)

I had the Thomson DTI550 Freeview box for 2 years, and to be honest I found it to be very good value for money. The only drawback is that it has a single scart. I had the software automatically updated twice without even having to ask, it just did it whilst watching the television one day.

I paid about £90 for the box, and as I have said, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy one… Read Full Review