7AdPower www.7adpower.com Reviews

7AdPower www.7adpower.com - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ran a campaign on 7AdPower, and earned a small 36...”

Written on: 11/02/2005 by weblord (1 review written)

I ran a campaign on 7AdPower, and earned a small 36 euros and to my surprise when I logged in, it says i got paid already but never received any single cent, that was 3-4 months ago. They're a bunch of liars and please avoid them, and if you're a current member, withdraw your commission payment at once and see if you will receive anything, I emailed them about 6 times not a single reply… Read Full Review

Andylawed's Response to weblord's Review

Written on: 13/10/2009

Thanks for giving this review man, I guess negative comments on the payout of an affiliate network is a very bad omen. I am planning to search for the best affiliate. I cross out this one.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I registered with 7AdPower more than 3 years ago, I've...”

Written on: 12/04/2004 by fadlan (1 review written)

I registered with 7AdPower more than 3 years ago, I've earned more than 360 euros since them, but THEY DIDN'T PAY a cent still. I've written dozens of e-mails but never got paid… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ran a campaign with 7AD power for 4-5 months and...”

Written on: 12/06/2002 by joei. (1 review written)

I ran a campaign with 7AD power for 4-5 months and have earned money over 1,000 USD but I was never paid. Please avoid… Read Full Review

“Also, I wrote to 7ADPower affiliate network to tell...”

Written on: 31/05/2002 by Summergirl. (1 review written)

Also, I wrote to 7ADPower affiliate network to tell them about this and, after more than 2 weeks, I'm still waiting for their answer.

Is this a serious company? or are they just another "fake" paying company which only intention is to collect user info to build a database they can sell???

Your website lacks (terribly) info and that is suspicious… Read Full Review

25938_Richard.'s Response to Summergirl.'s Review

Written on: 31/05/2002

Hi, I wondered whether you had thought of running your own affiliate program instead of paying the exorbitant charges of the networks. Take a look at www.clickclocker.com for example.

“7AdPower is a performance based network currently...”

Written on: 17/10/2001 by Michele Piscopo. (1 review written)

7AdPower is a performance based network currently paying 1.50 Euro (about 1.4 US$) per CPM (1000 visitors).

Webmasters add a small ''pop-up under'' ad to their web site and start making money from every visitor.
7AdPower pays for every ad shown from the network. Each time a unique user enters in the site, they will be shown an ad.
A small ''pop-up under'' ad will open in the background, so, it is not annoying for visitors.

Fadlan.'s Response to Michele Piscopo.'s Review

Written on: 15/10/2002

I have earned with 7adpower more than 176 euros and I am still waiting for them to pay me. In their FAQ, the say you get paid when you reach at least 50 euros...
<br>I just wrote them an email. I will post here their answer (if I receive any).

Fadlan's Response to Michele Piscopo.'s Review

Written on: 12/04/2004

This is "fadlan.com" user, about 2 years later, writting again to say: I've earned about $370 and still waiting for this Michael Piscopo to pay.
<br>
<br>They're a complete fraud. Avoid them.

75596_Popunderdog.'s Response to Michele Piscopo.'s Review

Written on: 25/02/2003

Very irritating pupunders, like software installers etc, the kind that will scare your visitors away permanently.