Toshiba DR3 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Toshiba DR3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba DR3

Toshiba DR3

“I can't believe this Toshiba DR3 DVD recorder is still...”

Written on: 14/06/2006 by Hadnallman (2 reviews written)

I can't believe this Toshiba DR3 DVD recorder is still being sold for £240 at several places considering it's now a discontinued model. Richer Sounds have it for just under £100 and that represents excellent value for money. I can now empty the memory on my Sky planner on to recordable disc's, and after finalisation, I can play them on any DVD player, even my Philips DVD player.

Anybody looking for a inexpensive DVD recorder with all these features and excellent audio and picture quality need… Read Full Review

Toshiba DR3

“I only paid £84 for my Toshiba DR3 DVD recorder from...”

Written on: 22/05/2006 by Hadnallman (2 reviews written)

I only paid £84 for my Toshiba DR3 DVD recorder from Comet. Setting it up was dead easy. The controls and instructions are easy to understand.

I will post more comments after a month of use… Read Full Review