Complete Computer Cover Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

Complete Computer Cover Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Complete Computer Cover Insurance

Complete Computer Cover Insurance

“I have the gold option and just upgraded to the...”

Written on: 10/03/2007 by wol6 (2 reviews written)

I have the gold option and just upgraded to the premiere option for my new laptop

Executive Up to - £1,000 £5 per month
Gold Up to - £1,250 £6.25 per month
Premiere Up to - £1,500 £7.50 per month
Platinum Up to - £2,500 £10 per month

wow, and with instant cover over the internet, covering international travel, I may take my laptop on holiday with me?… Read Full Review

“Made a claim on my policy with Complete Computer...”

Written on: 09/06/2005 by Natahsa Hinds (1 review written)

Made a claim on my policy with Complete Computer Cover, the claim was completed within 2 weeks. Brilliant service from claims department… Read Full Review

“I was assured by a representative when I requested a...”

Written on: 17/05/2005 by appleuser3000 (1 review written)

I was assured by a representative when I requested a quote for my US bought Apple G4 PowerBook that it would be insureable (because Apple are an international brand). They since went back on their word, with no attempt at helping an existing customer. I can only imagine the problems of actually making a claim! Poor service. Avoid… Read Full Review