SafeType Ergonomic Reviews

SafeType Ergonomic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SafeType Ergonomic

“Best.Keyboard.Ever”

Written on: 18/08/2012

After having surgery in both hands (carpal tunnel repair) I went on a quest for the perfect keyboard. All those so called ergonomic keyboards gave me either elbow or neck pain. The SafeType doesn't and if I stop using it for a while, the discomfort/pain in my wrists comes back. I had zero problems adjusting to typing since I never really had to look at the keys to do so. Every now and again, I have to slow down to use the symbols on the number keys (!,@,#, etc) because I never memorized… Read Full Review

SafeType Ergonomic

“The SafeType keyboard is specifically designed to be...”

Written on: 16/05/2005 by philthy (8 reviews written)

The SafeType keyboard is specifically designed to be ergonomically safe. Rather than typing by pressing keys downward, towards the desk, this keyboard is split into two halves and each half has been spun around by 90 degrees. This means you type with your palms facing each other - much like playing an accordian! The idea is that this is not an un-natural twist for the wrists.

I started this year with some serious pains related to keyboard and mouse usage. As a computer programmer, it was… Read Full Review