Philips ZENIA 6726 Reviews

Philips ZENIA 6726 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips ZENIA 6726

Philips ZENIA 6726

“We have had the Philips ZENIA 6726 answering machine...”

Written on: 28/01/2006 by matheson40 (1 review written)

We have had the Philips ZENIA 6726 answering machine system for a number of years, and we paid over £250 initially. We expected it to last a lot longer! We may go for the Philips Zenia 300 next, and just hope it lasts longer than the 6726!… Read Full Review

Philips ZENIA 6726

“This Philips ZENIA 6726 is a great phone while it...”

Written on: 15/07/2005 by BenC (1 review written)

This Philips ZENIA 6726 is a great phone while it lasts. Unfortunately there seem to be a few problems with the charging system or contacts so that the thing will no longer charge up - even after I cleaned all the contacts inside and out.
The result is that it will no longer recognise the base station… Read Full Review

Philips ZENIA 6726

“I've had this phone and three additional handsets for...”

Written on: 24/01/2004 by phillsm (2 reviews written)

I've had this phone and three additional handsets for about 2.5 years. About a year ago the handsets stopped charging so I changed the batteries - now sometimes they charge and sometimes they don't. This is extremely frustrating and I would not recommend this phone to anyone. I have a friend with a similar Philips DECT system who is experiencing the same problems - in fact he's sent his back to Philips. Stay clear until they've sorted the non-charging battery problem… Read Full Review

Arvendal's Response to phillsm's Review

Written on: 19/03/2005

I have exactly the same problem! Anyone who has found a solution please post a comment on this thread.