Argos Car Insurance Reviews

Argos Car Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Argos Car Insurance

“Stay Away! ”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by 173West (1 review written)

Its run by Hastings Group - The Rip Off Group. That's all I can say… Read Full Review

“Argos Car Insurance is a good bet in my book. I...”

Written on: 05/08/2005 by I Know Best (37 reviews written)

Argos Car Insurance is a good bet in my book. I insured my wife with Argos and we got her a good deal. There was also a 5% discount for buying online and we found them to be competitive with other providers. The wife has since had a bump and they were quick to sort us out with a courtesy vechile. More than happy with this company and I'm happy to recommend them… Read Full Review