Cafe slim www.cafeslim.co.uk Reviews

Cafe slim www.cafeslim.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Not worth it”

Written on: 13/12/2013 by HarSingh (7 reviews written)

Costs way too much and the results are not even close to what they portray as part of their advertisements. Go somewhere else where your money is better spent… Read Full Review

“Costs 18.99 a month and I personally prefer weight...”

Written on: 07/05/2005 by Beauty is deep within (7 reviews written)

Costs 18.99 a month and I personally prefer weight watchers, I will definitley be returning to that diet! I can see how the diet would work if you could afford the meals, I struggled to fit them into my family lifestyle and the meals worked out very expensive for me.
Good luck with which ever diet you choose!… Read Full Review