Sony CyberShot DSC-S60 Reviews

• Battery Life

Sony CyberShot DSC-S60 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony CyberShot DSC-S60

“sony cashback”

Written on: 07/11/2014 by xpDwyer452 (1 review written)

I purchased a Sony cyber-shot HX60 from wex photographic there was an offer on of £30 cash back I sent off all the relevant documents receipt European guarantee etc. 4 months down the line I have not my £30 from Sony I have sent them numerous Emails which they do not reply to This to warn prospective buyers of Sony Items which have a cash back offer not to fall for this SCAM you will not receive Any cash back offer and this from a supposedly reputable company you would be better off buying… Read Full Review

“In the middle of 2005, my Olympus C-350 digital camera...”

Written on: 25/02/2006 by BobTech (27 reviews written)

In the middle of 2005, my Olympus C-350 digital camera (reviewed here a long time ago) started forgetting the time, date and file numbers; plus it had a couple of irritating traits from the start.

I did a lot of net searching for a similar small digital camera to replace it, and finally found consistently good reviews of the Sony CyberShot DSC-S60. Sample pictures convinced me that this was the one to get.

All I can say is that the DSC-S60 has exceeded all my expectations. It's basically a… Read Full Review

“My sister wanted to get a camera for below US$275, and...”

Written on: 11/11/2005 by richx (5 reviews written)

My sister wanted to get a camera for below US$275, and within this range one can find many a camera model to suit one's taste. However, I insisted that she at least settle for a camera with some form of manual controls. Within this price range, found the Canon PowerShot A510, the Konica-Minolta Z20, and the Sony Cybershot S60.

A quick glance down the specifications noted that the KM-Z20 gave the best value for money (5 megapixels, 8x optical zoom). However, my sister at that time, decided that… Read Full Review