Sony Ericsson S710 Reviews

• Style

Sony Ericsson S710 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony Ericsson S710

Sony Ericsson S710

“Unlike a review that I saw about the Sony Ericsson...”

Written on: 20/04/2006 by danielg33125 (2 reviews written)

Unlike a review that I saw about the Sony Ericsson S710 mobile phone, that mentioned that the flashlight they had would only operate if you opened the flap and went into the features of the phone in order to operate. The person apparently did not know that you could just flick the button that would normally lock the phone when the phone has the flap opened; it turns on the light, which is quite powerful for such a small size.

The phone is quite cool. I took it to school, and immediately… Read Full Review

Danielg33125's Response to danielg33125's Review

Written on: 26/04/2006

The part where i mentioned that the phone could only record clips of about 30 seconds.... i was wrong in that part, it will record clips of 30 seconds but it is the option that will allow you to send the clips to another person. Another option allows you to record for several minutes, and you have a good number of features you will not find in another camera phone but usually find in an actual digital camera.

Sony Ericsson S710

“I recently wanted to upgrade from my (pitiful) Sony...”

Written on: 03/07/2005 by PsykoSnake38 (1 review written)

I recently wanted to upgrade from my (pitiful) Sony Ericsson T610 to something that didn't, well, 'suck'. Initally, this (the S710a) was the first phone to catch my eye, but after seeing the high price-tag on an unlocked version I decided to stay away, and looked into phones such-as the Motorola V330, A630 and several Samsung phones that T-Mobile offered. After a couple weeks of researching phones, and no longer caring if I switched to another service-provider from T-Mobile, after feeling… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson S710

“This is my dream phone. I love the gigantic screen,...”

Written on: 14/05/2005 by jayz8 (3 reviews written)

This is my dream phone. I love the gigantic screen, the swivel and Bluetooth. I've had my Sony Ericsson S710 for a month now, and I still can't believe how cool the video recorder is. It takes really good pictures and the speakerphone and MP3 player sound great. Plus, I was surprised it came with a USB memory stick reader and it wasn't an additional accessory I had to purchase. The only problems are that it's a bit bulky and the price of course is EXCESSIVE. If I wasn't able to get it for… Read Full Review