Maharaja Catering, Midlands Reviews

Maharaja Catering, Midlands - Ask a question now

“Surprised at the quality of the food. Been to a lot of...”

Written on: 18/07/2007 by Bally121 (1 review written)

Surprised at the quality of the food. Been to a lot of weddings, and I have got to say that there's so much rubbish out there, but I have never come across a meal like this. This is the second time I've seen these guys, so I thought I should do my bit, as I was just as impressed the first time. Keep it up Maharaja Catering… Read Full Review

“Went to a work friends party in January at Leicester....”

Written on: 17/02/2006 by terry12345 (3 reviews written)

Went to a work friends party in January at Leicester. The food was what I would expect at a top indian restarant. Very rarely have I seen this quality/service at a big event. The starters were magic and the main meal like home excellent. If Maharaja Catering keep up the quality this company is going places… Read Full Review

“Maharaja Catering provided excellent food at our...”

Written on: 03/05/2005 by foodmaster (1 review written)

Maharaja Catering provided excellent food at our wedding, food was like proper restaurant food. We had barbequed chicken and kebabs which were lush... The massive chocolate fountain machine they had amazed everyone, marsh mallows dipped in hot flowing chocolate...mmmmmmmm. They even had proper chicken balti and lamb curry at the same time for the main meal... had a choice of rasmali and cheese cake covered with cream. I think they are midland based… Read Full Review

Terry12345's Response to 191859_foodmaster's Review

Written on: 17/02/2006

Could not agree more.

Terry12345's Response to 191859_foodmaster's Review

Written on: 17/02/2006

BTW, were planning to use these guys for my nephews party and had alot of trouble locating them, as there are a couple with the same name. These guys are from leicester www.maharajacatering.co.uk