Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“i try it and i felt it is better than what i try...”

Written on: 29/10/2009

i try it and i felt it is better than what i try before .... that's all !… Read Full Review

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“The Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance is pleasent, non...”

Written on: 01/06/2009

The Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance is pleasent, non toxic smell. Simple/easy to use… Read Full Review

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“used antimos in a village in India highly effect with...”

Written on: 17/05/2009

used antimos in a village in India highly effect with mosquitoes. Left it on a window sill while the workmen were doing some repairs. Highly effective and I highly reccomend it.

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance is very effective, but...”

Written on: 03/05/2009

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance is very effective, but as others reviewers mentioned before me, this is not a 100% perfect mosquitoes removal product. I'm ok, because from the first night I tested this product, I have reduced the mosquitoes bites from like about average 2 bites per night, to about twice per week. Yes, it's that effective.

One night, I knew there is at least one mosquito in my room coz i flew around me when I was working on my computer, but I didn't kill it, I wanted to test the… Read Full Review

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“This mosquito repellent is useful in the long run, in...”

Written on: 28/11/2008 by casey101 (1 review written)

This mosquito repellent is useful in the long run, in a heavily invested area, you need to use more. Mosquitoes are still there when I use it, but there is a reduction of bites compared to nights without mosquitoes.
I am a person who does testing and experiments and I found that Antimos is good for long term usage, not for immediate removal of mosquitoes. But as a long term solution to remove mosquitoes
We tried it on cockroaches, and found that it took 3 full weeks to remove all traces of… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“I ordered through the net. Before I went to sleep, I...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by TJfoo (1 review written)

I ordered through the net. Before I went to sleep, I opened the lid and left it till next morning. But, in the middle of the night, I was still busted by mosquitoes and the most annoying part was the disturbing sound of them flying around my ears. I was so angry that when I woke up the next morning, I took the can and threw out of my window, Not recommended!… Read Full Review

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance 28 days effectiveness...”

Written on: 11/01/2006 by cathie (1 review written)

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance 28 days effectiveness vaporizes itself,
and mosquitos may be in the room, but they will not bite.

As it numbs their sense of smell.
When use in camping area, it is not that effective
Not wise to use in open area, but it is a great tool in enclosed area.

Best value repellent in the market as it cost less than 0.10 USD per day as it last 28 days.

Protect the entire room from pests… Read Full Review

Birkbeck's Response to cathie's Review

Written on: 13/05/2006

Very interested in this product. Where did you purchase it? Is there a supplier in the UK?
ThanksMon

Birkbeck's Response to cathie's Review

Written on: 13/05/2006

Would like to purchase this product but can't find a supplier in UK. Is there one?
Thanks, B

Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance

“Used Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance in the tropical...”

Written on: 02/05/2005 by desmondong (1 review written)

Used Antimos 301 Natural Fragrance in the tropical jungle and no bites from the swarm of mosquitoes.

Used it in the house for cockroaches repellent.

Cost only around 3USD for 3 weeks of effectiveness.

Value for money and also fragrance… Read Full Review