1837online.com www.1837online.com Reviews

1837online.com www.1837online.com - Ask a question now

“It could be a very good website. Its latest pricing...”

Written on: 11/11/2007 by billyone (2 reviews written)

It could be a very good website. Its latest pricing was over $100.00 or $200 making pretty pricey for what can be found elsewhere for less and far more quickly. One good thing is the passenger lists but they claimed to be putting them online but have only done a couple of decades… Read Full Review

“I think I have found a superior site to 1837online.com...”

Written on: 25/06/2005 by rebeccakl (2 reviews written)

I think I have found a superior site to 1837online.com (www.1837online.com), I wrote another review about www.familyrelatives.org which can be found on http://www.reviewcentre.com/review161245.html and might be of help to other amateur genealogists. I came across familyrelatives.org only recently but typed out the surname, forename and district of the ancestors I was searching and it found them pretty quickly - it also is much cheaper as you don't have to view so many wasted images. The… Read Full Review

“As an amateur genealogist, I've looked at many...”

Written on: 02/05/2005 by bluenovember (2 reviews written)

As an amateur genealogist, I've looked at many websites for research purposes. Some that I use are local area websites, like for Hampshire (where I live). Others are national research facilities. 1837online.com is such a site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Is 1837online?

1837 is the birth, marriage and death index for England and Wales from 1837 to 2002. This gives details of surname, name(s), year and quarters, and registration districts. This site also includes the… Read Full Review