Mountfield 46R PD Reviews

Mountfield 46R PD - Ask a question now

Mountfield 46R PD

“I decided to purchase a petrol mower after many years...”

Written on: 11/09/2010 by adgedan (4 reviews written)

I decided to purchase a petrol mower after many years of using an electric one and was recommended Mountfield by a friend. I am more than happy with the cut and build quality of this mower. The only incident I have had is the fourth cut one of the wheels came off! this seems to be ok now though.

My neighbour has since purchased the same model… Read Full Review

Mountfield 46R PD

“When looking for a quality roller mower, I was...”

Written on: 30/04/2005 by frenchgypsies (2 reviews written)

When looking for a quality roller mower, I was appauled by the top range prices. Mountfield 46R PD is a quality mower for half the price of the competition. Solid metal casing with plastic roller makes for nice stripes. My only negative point (and I am being picky !) is the catcher is a little fiddly when being replaced each time. Excellent mower… Read Full Review