Girl Skateboards Reviews

Girl Skateboards
Girl Skateboards

“really bad”

Written on: 29/07/2012

girl decks are really bad mine lasted 2 months and wasnt even a good board it chipped easily and the graphic came of with 1 boardslide, i wouldnt recommend them if anything i would warn them how bad they are. i now dont have a deck or the money to buy another and i snapped it clean and im 13! … Read Full Review

“GIRL SUCKS”

Written on: 04/07/2012

i have a girl jeron wilson sweet shop 7.75 and it already started to chip they suck and the tail is starting to wear out i've had it liek 3 months and i dont even skatehard i weigh like 80 lbs and im 11… Read Full Review

“ive skated zero boards for a while, ive always...”

Written on: 17/08/2009

ive skated zero boards for a while, ive always wondered if the girl boards are any good, well i bought one...... i wish i hadn't. they pop nice for like bigspins and ollies but as far as flips, they suck. i hve kickflips like every time on a zero, but on this i cant do them for anything. but hey if your good with it have at it, but as far as i concerned i wsated my money and never will buy a girl again. it would have to be given to me… Read Full Review

“uhmmm i think Girl Skateboards are really good they're...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by elitedragon (1 review written)

uhmmm i think Girl Skateboards are really good they're light and awesome, they are one of my favorite boards to skate. awesome, light ,good pop and flipping… Read Full Review

“I have a Rick Howard deck ( for about 3 or 4 months)...”

Written on: 12/11/2007 by randomdudewhoskates (1 review written)

I have a Rick Howard deck ( for about 3 or 4 months) Great board; awesome pop, great concave and shape, flips really nice. Tail wore down pretty fast but thats mainly because i sucked at manuals ans i started trying them a lot, nose chipped thats because my friend did a gap with my board and landed really hard on the nose and one chip came off, over the days the nose began chipping a lot its really chipped but was good. whats left of the tail has awesome pop, This board is pretty flat, nose is… Read Full Review

“Girl boards are very popular at my school and I have...”

Written on: 29/04/2005 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

Girl boards are very popular at my school and I have no reason to debate against that. I've had a few girl boards and I must say everyone performs wonderfully. There incredibly light as a feather and easy to get used to. Lots of pop and has a nice shape. GREAT for flip tricks, flips like a dream come true. After about 2 or 3 weeks of skating my current girl board the pop wore down pretty drastically. A few times I got mad while skating and stomped my board lightly the third time was medium… Read Full Review

197274_Tjoho0's Response to Bojangles's Review

Written on: 12/06/2005

You know what?!
<br>Thats really true, I love my girl! and will never break up with her! The shape, the price :S
<br>is wonderful! Way to go GIRL!

230065_Astroboy2's Response to Bojangles's Review

Written on: 14/02/2006

Girl skateboards have alot of pop but they suck at flipping. You kick too lightly they flip great, kick too hard and they do a flip and a half, you can kick as hard as you want and I've never spun a double kickflip on one ever. They chip increadibly easily and after getting annoyed at my girl board today I broke it clean in half. If you are looking for a light board with no concave this is pop heavan baby. The pop on the board doesn't last more than 3 months tops. And they are really expensive. I think they suck but hey it's your decision.