Universal Textiles Reviews - www.universal-textiles.com

Universal Textiles www.universal-textiles.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Delivery was on time and it was exactly what I had...”

Written on: 28/04/2010 by petergreen2355 (1 review written)

Delivery was on time and it was exactly what I had ordered. Good quality men's underwear and will be looking into the other items on the website. Gorgeous little baby dress, looks better than the image on the website. Excellent value for money. Will be back soon to purchase more and I will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Pete… Read Full Review

“I am a Sea Kayaker and have been looking for Thermal...”

Written on: 26/08/2005 by roberttrindall (1 review written)

I am a Sea Kayaker and have been looking for Thermal Gear for ages. After reading the reviews for Universal Textiles on the Review Centre site, I thought I should have a look.
I ordered yesterday and received them today! And they're just what I was looking for. If I had not come across the review I probably would have paid three times as much.
So thank you review centre!
I highly recommend Universal Textiles to my fellow Sea Kayakers, or anyone looking for thermals for outdoor… Read Full Review