Universal Textiles Reviews - www.universal-textiles.com

Universal Textiles www.universal-textiles.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Wrong item delivered”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by Dav1dMC (1 review written)

I purchased 2 thermal tops and 2 thermal pants - delivery fine and quality fine however, one of the tops is short sleeved and I ordered long. Phoned a couple of times on the 844 number with recording that the department was extremely busy - I will probably cost me more in phone calls than the top is worth if I pursue and try to get through. There is no email contact and no freephone number. I will not use them again ( my wife was going to order some for herself, but has obviously been put off)… Read Full Review