Universal Textiles Reviews - www.universal-textiles.com

Universal Textiles www.universal-textiles.com - Ask a question now

“What delivery! I am still wating”

Written on: 19/03/2015 by AlysonCopeland (1 review written)

I ordered 7 shirts from Universal Textiles for an event that has come and gone and still I have yet to receive the shirts I ordered. I have contacted the company on several occasions only to receive back an automated email. Is this even a real company? I want my money back!… Read Full Review

“I ordered some cold weather gear on the 28th...”

Written on: 12/01/2010

I ordered some cold weather gear on the 28th Decemeber, was informed via the web that my order was dispatched on 29th Decemeber.
Can not trace the order vis the Royal Mail tracking system, as when I put the number in nothing happens.
Have left a message at Universal textiles on the ansaphone and had no reply.
They inform me that my goods are in transit and are delayed because of the bad weather.
I could have WALKED from Leicester to BERKSHIRE in all that time!
Not impressed.