Universal Textiles Reviews - www.universal-textiles.com

Universal Textiles www.universal-textiles.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The worst online shopping and customer service...”

Written on: 19/10/2016 by MichealHMorris (3 reviews written)

I'll simplify it. After placing a large order, nothing was delivered. I then spent several days emailing universal textiles to establish what the issue was - no reply. In the end I cancelled my order and I'm still awaiting my refund - some ten days later. Charge-back via card provider now in operation. You have more chance of contacting BHS ! … Read Full Review

“Sold me used bag with no tags”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by KaidenRodriguez (1 review written)

I received a bag that had a dirty brown crust on it. It had no tags on it either. I emailed them and several weeks later they still did not reply. I've seen mixed reviews for them so buy at your discretion… Read Full Review

“What delivery! I am still wating”

Written on: 19/03/2015 by AlysonCopeland (1 review written)

I ordered 7 shirts from Universal Textiles for an event that has come and gone and still I have yet to receive the shirts I ordered. I have contacted the company on several occasions only to receive back an automated email. Is this even a real company? I want my money back!… Read Full Review

“I ordered some cold weather gear on the 28th...”

Written on: 12/01/2010

I ordered some cold weather gear on the 28th Decemeber, was informed via the web that my order was dispatched on 29th Decemeber.
Can not trace the order vis the Royal Mail tracking system, as when I put the number in nothing happens.
Have left a message at Universal textiles on the ansaphone and had no reply.
They inform me that my goods are in transit and are delayed because of the bad weather.
I could have WALKED from Leicester to BERKSHIRE in all that time!
Not impressed.