Bravenet www.bravenet.com Reviews

Bravenet www.bravenet.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bravenet www.bravenet.com

Bravenet www.bravenet.com
Bravenet www.bravenet.com

“I've been with Bravenet for a few years now. They are...”

Written on: 24/08/2010

I've been with Bravenet for a few years now. They are cheap but they were reliable. Some of their tools are OK but many are worthless, particularly their site search tool. Last month my FTP upload speeds for large files would top out at 150Kb/s with a max of 5 connections. They said that unless I purchased a whole server that was the limit. Now the upload speeds are 8 to 30KB/s. This is completely unacceptable… Read Full Review

“Bravenet is very good and helpful for those starting...”

Written on: 29/04/2010

Bravenet is very good and helpful for those starting out online. I would definitely recommend using it. Especially since it requires little or no monetary investment. Sure, it has some flaws, but NO service is perfect. … Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have not been happy with Bravenet since I signed up...”

Written on: 28/04/2009

I have not been happy with Bravenet since I signed up with them. It took a week to get them to figured out what I needed in order to transfer my account to them. I had no phone number to contact them direct so couldn't explain the answer and they were not reading the propblems correctly.
Now I have a premium hosting package with them when they did the fixes they deleted my premium account and I just lost 299.00. … Read Full Review

“I feel Bravehost is really enlightened with offering...”

Written on: 04/06/2008 by amuletts (1 review written)

I feel Bravehost is really enlightened with offering their free services. They are also reliable. Most hosting I have tried elsewhere has gone smoothly until a problem came up. Bravehost deals with problems efficiently and has good customer service.
Advertising is how they are able to offer hosting for free. Paid hosting has no adverts… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“In my opinion very unhelpful customer service. Try...”

Written on: 19/02/2008

In my opinion very unhelpful customer service. Try finding a phone number for them. Try getting a response to a support ticket. Try waiting for a week for a stupid verification email so you can renew your domain registration that shouldn't have expired in the first place.

I do not recommend Bravenet.com!… Read Full Review

“Six help tickets sent, only one reply: no such user. I...”

Written on: 14/11/2007 by robertpri007 (1 review written)

Six help tickets sent, only one reply: no such user. I replied with a copy/paste of my accounts with Bravenet, including the charges and dates. No reply to that… Read Full Review

“I would recommend Bravenet to a friend that needs to...”

Written on: 02/11/2007 by moderndayworld (12 reviews written)

I would recommend Bravenet to a friend that needs to be able to build a site that would be easy. From the good use of their site builder… Read Full Review

“I've been with Bravenet since 2000. I should have...”

Written on: 13/03/2007 by lionlamb (1 review written)

I've been with Bravenet since 2000. I should have left earlier than now but I know
they've been going through a lot of ugly stuff especially in the domain area.

It's now been 10 days since I've requested a domain transfer of 2 of my domains. When they finally admitted they were wrong, they sent me the wrong EPP authorization code.

So then I asked them to help me to point the dns nameservers in another direction. I tried from my control panel but it's not working. Still no answer.

I… Read Full Review

“Bravenet, based in Canada I believe, offer paid web...”

Written on: 01/12/2003 by AWG (48 reviews written)

Bravenet, based in Canada I believe, offer paid web hosting packages and an absolutely cracking free web hosting service. I have a .co.uk domain name that is currently hosted and parked by the giant VERIO organisation, at a price! (but superb service). I currently use a free facility at BRAVENET but really they are so good I shall be purchasing something off them soon.

Bravenet give you Photo Albums, their unbeatable Guestbook/Forum (I also have two with VoyForums), counter facilities, poll… Read Full Review

Awg's Response to AWG's Review

Written on: 28/02/2005

Well it took me long enough to actually BUY something off Bravenet.
<br>
<br>The basic hosting package and domain name for a year worked out at around £44GBP. Please note that when Bravenet advertise in dollars they are not advertising in Canadian dollars but US dollars. Anyway, still a bargain.
<br>
<br>Uptime is excellent. E-mail service is excellent. Plus easy to use filing, URL redirecting etc.
<br>
<br>I guess I have to say these folks in Canada are offering a top class service.

Margta's Response to AWG's Review

Written on: 15/04/2005

Hi. I am from the UK. I Have a site hosted by Bravenet. I think they are very good, I had a free site at first, then upgraded to their basic package with the minimum amount of fuss, up and running in just a few hours.
<br>Margta