Microsoft Small Business Center www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/default.msp Reviews

From 1 review

“I tried buying a website promotion campaign from...”

Written on: 23/04/2005 by johnmackenzie (2 reviews written)

I tried buying a website promotion campaign from Microsoft Small Business Center (www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/default.msp). I didn't think it would be much of a hassle, it was a simple online purchase - or this is what I thought, considering my other experiences, but it turns out I was sadly mistaken. When I tried signing in with my Hotmail email address I got an error message of "Invalid Offer". I contacted Customer Service, via phone and online chat and and they couldn't provide an… Read Full Review