Unlox Reviews - www.unlox.co.uk

Unlox www.unlox.co.uk - Ask a question now

Unlox www.unlox.co.uk

“Unlocked within 10 mins :)”

Written on: 07/07/2012

After reading the positive reviews, I placed the order and got the code within 10 minutes. Unlocked! Hassle free transaction and great price too compared £15 from the 3 network. Many thanks. Will definitely used this site again… Read Full Review

Unlox www.unlox.co.uk

“Mobile phones unlocked fast”

Written on: 02/05/2012

Unlox have unlocked three of my mobiles, 2 Nokia's and a Blackberry, and on each occasion were unlocked quickly and succesfully. They are also very cheap. The amount of detail in their instructions is fab and so helpful. I trust these guys at Unlox more than I do market stalls, as I have been stung by these in the past. … Read Full Review

Unlox www.unlox.co.uk

“Fast code generation, it took about 1 hour ”

Written on: 23/09/2008 by roycollingwood (2 reviews written)

Fast code generation, it took about 1 hour
First time I've tried this site, it gave quick response to order. Code worked first time, though the instuctions did not say press 'enter' after entering the code. Well recommend Unlox.co.uk for a mobile phone unlocking service as I cannot think of one bad point in the whole of my experience… Read Full Review

Unlox www.unlox.co.uk

“I have used www.unlox.co.uk 6 times now for a Nokia...”

Written on: 19/04/2005 by floridafox (2 reviews written)

I have used www.unlox.co.uk 6 times now for a Nokia 6170, Nokia 6230i and four Nokia 7250i.

Each time I get the codes within minutes and each time I am happy. When I first used their service I was a little nervous and emailed them to tell them so, I got an answer within minutes and the guy assured me there would be no problem...There was not.

Instructions are easy to follow, kind of a dummies guide. I promised I would let my friends know about this service and this is my way of letting… Read Full Review