Jenoptik JD 2300z3 Reviews

• Battery Life

Jenoptik JD 2300z3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jenoptik JD 2300z3

Jenoptik JD 2300z3

“We are having problems with the Jenoptik JD 2300z3...”

Written on: 31/03/2004 by School Italy (1 review written)

We are having problems with the Jenoptik JD 2300z3 Digital Camera because it has been impossible so far to connect it to the computer. There was no driver software for installation and therefore we have been using it as a normal camera. Any suggestions or help. We.d be very grateful… Read Full Review

Jenoptik JD 2300z3

“Overall I am really disappointed with the Jenoptik...”

Written on: 02/09/2002 by Andy. (1 review written)

Overall I am really disappointed with the Jenoptik jd2300z3 digital camera. From reviews I thought I was getting a high spec camera and what I actually got was a "fiddly snapper" that requires too long to get into the right mode for anything other than well thought out pictures.

Try giving this camera to someone in the street to take a picture of you........20 minutes and 3 sets of batteries later... and you may get a dark out of focus picture.

Buy something else… Read Full Review

Jenoptik JD 2300z3

“This is my my first digital camera, I normally use use...”

Written on: 20/10/2001 by Zoe. (1 review written)

This is my my first digital camera, I normally use use 35mm SLR's, so I cannot directly compare it to other digital cameras.

It looks and feels like any other compact camera, ( In fact it has a remarkable resemblance to the Minolta Dimage 2330 ). Left to it's own devices this camera produces more than adequate snapshot pictures used as a point and shoot device.

The ability to display the images on a TV screen with the supplied lead is also quite useful. The manual mentions being able to… Read Full Review

Jenoptik JD 2300z3

“The Jenoptik jd2300zd is a good little digital camera...”

Written on: 09/10/2001 by Guy. (1 review written)

The Jenoptik jd2300zd is a good little digital camera which provides very good quality pictures at a very reasonable price. Slightly fiddly operation and not all the controls are intuitive. Writes to a card quite quickly although there is the inevitable delay between pressing the shutter and picture actually being taken. Goes through battteries like nobody's business so you'll need plenty of AA's.

Main problem is tranfering your pictures back to the computer. As a Mac user I just plug in the… Read Full Review

9435_Doog.'s Response to 4743_Guy.'s Review

Written on: 14/01/2002

Buy a separate usb card reader-this will save your batteries, speed up your download times and you can use any photo editing software. When installed you get an extra drive letter shown in my computer just click on this with your card plugged in and this will immediately show you whats on the card. I use AGFA PHOTOWISE which i got with my first digital camera. Its a great and simple programme for photo editing. I use this as the software i got with my olympus 2040Z is garbage! Try and down load it from olympus if not possible contact me.ddoogan@genie.co.uk