Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Reviews

Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses - Ask a question now

“Caroline Castigliano Knightsbridge, Excellent”

Written on: 16/05/2014

I had my wedding June 2013 and getting the wedding dress was a major stress, i.e. one of the biggest decisions!! I literally went everywhere in London but fell in love with a dress at CC Knightsbridge. The service is fantastic, yes you get pink champagne on arrival as a new bride so all adds to the excitement! I found the staff very friendly, informative and kind, I also met Caroline a couple of times and she was lovely. I have to say i was very worried about going with the dress as i'd heard… Read Full Review

“Fantastic experience at Caroline Castigliano”

Written on: 01/02/2014 by JuneBride (1 review written)

I bought my wedding dress 'daisy' from the Caroline Castigliano shop in Knightsbridge and I have to say the experience was fantastic. From the moment if went in with my mum and mother in law to be I felt that this was the place for me. We started with a glass of champagne and a chat about what my wedding was going to be like and the venue ect. I must have tried on 15 dresses and kept coming back to the second one I put on. The lady helping me seemed to really understand what I wanted and how I… Read Full Review

“Disappointing! And painful! ”

Written on: 17/01/2014 by Emilymay2 (1 review written)

I must say that the look of this shop is lovely but the experience I had there was terrible: Firstly, I had to pay a fee to try on the dresses and then they were so rude about me bringing more than two people with me to try on, though of course I wanted to bring my mum, step mum and mother in law to see my wedding dress. The staff were condescending and pushy and lots of the dresses fairly tacky looking. However they turned out to be the best of a bad bunch so in the end I did buy my dress… Read Full Review

“'Beauty'”

Written on: 05/12/2013 by CCbride (1 review written)

My wedding was the end of October, and I just wish I could do it all over again, it was the most amazing day, everything I could have hoped and planned for, and lets face it there is A LOT of planning. I first went to Caroline Castigliano in the summer last year where I found Beauty, after always saying I didn't want a full skirt I knew as soon as I tried on beauty it was 'the one'. The ladies in the store where great, they listened to everything I said, ensured I had tried on all silhouettes… Read Full Review

“Close her down”

Written on: 26/11/2013

I bought my wedding dress from CC and had a terrible experience. Despite having involved solicitors she has treated my mum and I terribly. My dress had to be remade on the Wednesday before my wedding which was on the Sunday. I did not get to try it on until the Friday morning and even then they took it away for further alterations. Despite these enormous problems I was offered no compensation or even a serious apology, we had to cancel family dinners and all my beautician appointments had to be… Read Full Review

Emilymay2's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2014

This is so awful I'm so sorry for your ordeal. I also had a bad experience with them.

“The Perfect Dress - Wild Orchid - Disappointed”

Written on: 15/08/2013 by mofers (1 review written)

I found my dream dress and yes it was a Caroline Castigliano wedding dress. I live in Switzerland and the boutique I went to was having a fashion show with Caroline's dresses and Caroline herself was there. It was an honor to meet the designer, so I thought at the time. An incentive to close the deal during the event was that for no extra cost you would receive a made to measure dress and Caroline would personally take your measurements. I was so excited and purchased my dress. Caroline took my… Read Full Review

Jason0409's Response to mofers's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

I experienced exactly the same thing with this designer. She wasn't involved herself in the measuring but everything else was identical. They tried to charge me a further £900 for a new dress; I walked out if the store with the ill fitting one and got it altered professionally with just one week to go.