Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor - Ask a question now

Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor

“Horrible, painful 7-days of allergic response”

Written on: 17/03/2014

I used Cover Girl Outlast lipstain for 5 days and then developed a painful, horrible allergic response. My tongue swelled, about a dozen taste buds became enlarged and sensitive, 9 ulcer and blister broke out on my inner cheeks and lips, and my gums were flaming red/purple and swollen, a sore throat, and, the worse, my facial nerve swelled and formed a glioma, which made half my face burn for 4 days. After a $165 visit to my doctor, 10 days of Amoxycillin, and 8 days of a 3X daily mouthwash… Read Full Review

Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor

“I first purchased the Cover Girl Outlast All-Day...”

Written on: 13/04/2005 by Citronella (1 review written)

I first purchased the Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor about 8 months ago and now own at least 10 different shades. I was absolutely stunned! A lip color that actually lasts all day and requires no maintenance other than the occasional application of the matching moisturizer. Eating, drinking, showering, you name it, this stuff lasts and lasts.
On the down side: I wear it on an almost daily basis and unfortunately, after all this time I seem to have developed an allergy to it. After about 7… Read Full Review

361408_Doralee2004's Response to 189085_Citronella's Review

Written on: 22/04/2008

I am allergic (or hyper-sensitive) to the topcoat after many years of using Outlast. The lip color doesn't seem to cause the reaction. I've been using the lip color with a different brand lip gloss (or Carmex) on top.