Quebec City, Maison du Fort Reviews

Quebec City, Maison du Fort - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quebec City, Maison du Fort

Quebec City, Maison du Fort

“I stayed at the Maison du Fort duing the 400th...”

Written on: 17/02/2009 by guernica (1 review written)

I stayed at the Maison du Fort duing the 400th anniversary of Quebec. The hotel is run by a wonderful lady, and her staff. Each room is unique, and impeccably clean, as is the entire hotlel. It is a warmly decorated place, in a great location in the heart of the Old City -- but at the same time, on a quiet street. You are a few blocks away from the river, the Chateau Frontenac, and anything and everything you want to see or do. Madame will even help to arrange tours or make suggestions… Read Full Review

“My wife and I stayed at the Maison Du Fort Hotel in...”

Written on: 05/07/2006 by louana (1 review written)

My wife and I stayed at the Maison Du Fort Hotel in Quebec for a long weekend during the legendary winter Carnival. It is a shame that everything except the hotel was enjoyable and pleasing. The rating is based on the fact that the hotel is not accurately rated on Trip Advisor reviews. This was to our surprise a simple two star B&B style accommodation.

We were expecting 3 to 4 star after reading all the vast reviews on the review Centre site. We will agree with most comments regarding the… Read Full Review