Cheat Happens www.cheathappens.com Reviews

Cheat Happens www.cheathappens.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cheat Happens www.cheathappens.com

Cheat Happens www.cheathappens.com

“All 5 stars reviews are fake ! dont get fooled”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by ChrisTheRipper (1 review written)

I say about 98% of the 5 star reviews are the staff or people who work at cheat happens. Lousy people, with lousy support. DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE FAKE 5 STAR REVIEWS!… Read Full Review

“It's Nice, Nice and NICE!”

Written on: 15/12/2013

Mhhh, What can i write it's Nice for Cheating and over things jeah! also i Mean when you want to Cheat it's Realy Realy Nice! But you need to Buy a Account for Downloading any Cheat… Read Full Review

Formercustomerofcheathappens's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2014

when they banned your account for using it on another computer (your own computers) come back here and be happy.

As parent of my son I tell you about the owner of Dingo webworks aka cheathappens, He is rude and poorly answer your replies and if he can't defend himself he will revoke your membership WITHOUT any WARNING.

“Survey Site.”

Written on: 18/09/2013

A survey site that makes its money off of crappy ads and malware that you MUST install. Stay away.... FAR FAR away… Read Full Review

“DISGUSTING customer service”

Written on: 28/06/2013

If you ever need assistance on their website be prepared for cocky responses, They have no idea what good customer service is and will happily ban you from their site if you disagree with them! If you are the first to report a problem they will tell you that basically no one else has reported it so it is you problem but when other start to report they do something but you will get no sorry from them! others have also had major problems with this site and their disgusting customer service, Here… Read Full Review

Yosemetie225's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2013

I completely agree with this review. Their trainers are top notch but the people that work for them are very hard to deal with. If you complain on the boards about something they will ban you from the site. Because of this everyone fawns over them or has to complain in an off way for fear of getting kicked off the site.

Dugheabii's Comment

Same goes here

“Great site”

Written on: 12/04/2013

Been a member since january of 2008. love the site. I've used over 100 of their trainers and they all work great. When new versions of games or new games come out they are very fast in updating their site to have the new trainer… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

cheathappens are crack heads and cheat all of us out are cash then deactivates are acccounts for bogus theories.

“Cheat Happens unlimited lifetime membership -BANNED!”

Written on: 24/02/2013

If you ever say anything that Chris O'Rorke does not agree with he will ban you from Cheat Happens, and it does not matter if it is a free membership or a paid one. I was banned after Chris O' Rorke accused me of using pirated software or so I thought he was, but when I stood up for myself and gave back what he gave to me he banned me from Cheat Happens. I could live with that but what I wont stand for is his not giving me a refund, When I asked him for it his response to me was: I have no… Read Full Review

Com_B's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2014

so why you dont play the games WITHOUT any CHEAT to enjoy more from games? The logic of playing games is for enjoying your free time, right ?

cheat, trainers are for lame losers

Emanueal's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

FREE TIME,,, Honest answer! I work 40 + hours a week I have a family, Getting stuck at one point can quickly become a frustration. I can't and don't always have the time to sit in front of my computer for 6 or more hours at a time so having a little help so I can continue on with progress in the game really helps. But that is not even the question nor is it the topic. Being in law enforcement, I arrest those that commit crimes, be it against those that are helpless or those that fall victim to predators. In this case, a crime has been committed. In my job I have to remain professional at all times regardless of how I'm treated. I have been called names spit on swung at you name it! but I still have remained professional. This situation was not handled in a professional manner in any way at all. I told the truth and stated the facts as they occurred. There was a miscommunication and as a result my lifetime membership was canceled out of anger! and at this point my concerns are for those that may also fall victims to this type of behavior....

“worst ”

Written on: 15/02/2013

they get people to buy trainers that can be easly made with any program that reads assembly language . and the bad part is that a lote of people fall for it and get unilimited membership most of the trainers that you get from there , can be get from other sites for free with no costs… Read Full Review

“Ripped off”

Written on: 30/05/2011 by Hellriot (1 review written)

With no way to preview Unlimited member only trainers, but to BUY the Unlimited membership, I did so. After downloading the trainer I wanted, I find that it doesn't even work. The help I got with it just continuously brick walled me, and I never managed to get it working. So I decided to try another trainer for a different game. Turns out, that trainer was outdated. Another brick wall. So, after hours of searching for different trainers for other games, I landed on one for Killing Floor… Read Full Review

Markbiggy's Response to Hellriot's Review

Former-User's Response to Hellriot's Review

Written on: 02/04/2014

Absolutely true. Don't pay them !

“I bought a cheat which didn't work. When I asked for...”

Written on: 30/03/2011

I bought a cheat which didn't work. When I asked for help, I got sent to the FAQ page which was worthless. I asked them for my money back and they refused. Asked paypal for help and they refused. Now I'm out 54.95 and NO CHEATS. Guess I should have known from the name "Cheat Happens" and it happened to me. They stink! Avoid!… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“As a lifetime member of Cheats-happen I must confess...”

Written on: 30/10/2010

As a lifetime member of Cheats-happen I must confess that some of the trainers and downloads are very restricted. That is, they work with only the EXACT game version they were made for, eg: 1.0.3.2.1 If you don't know your version, don't download and expect things to work. Lots of times the trainers etc. don't work, and they say its because of the version number. I'm not sure, but the trainers only work part of the time at best… Read Full Review

Neo7's Comment

haha good for you

“I have been a member of CheatHappens.com since May 19,...”

Written on: 06/01/2010 by InfiniteFlame (1 review written)

I have been a member of CheatHappens.com since May 19, 2008. I must say it has been one of my most pleasant website experiences ever. Their content is superb and their support staff is most helpful. Their message boards are quite wonderful as well and are full of great and helpful people. I have also published guides for several games on their site and they have given me an amazing outlet to publish with. Their authorship program is quite wonderful and has benefited me greatly as an… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to InfiniteFlame's Review

Written on: 31/12/2011

"quite wonderful" - really! Do you seriously expect us to believe this was written by someone not on the CH payroll? Grow up

Markbiggy's Response to InfiniteFlame's Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“Cheathappens Rocks, It's been a while that I'm here. ”

Written on: 26/10/2009

Cheathappens Rocks, It's been a while that I'm here.

I'm here because of beautiful design trainers and my close friens that i found there.

So come and find your friends there. It's better than facebook or my space or etc… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2012

Unfortunately i agree with the previous comment - it seems that all of the 5 star reviews were made by people who registered on the day they made the review, and have since made only that review.

Written on: 11/06/2013

“CheatHappens is a helpful site to gamers of all...”

Written on: 09/08/2009

CheatHappens is a helpful site to gamers of all genres, ages, platforms etc. I would reccomend it to anybody and Unlimited membership is must for all the bonuses it comes with. The members at cheathappens are friendly and helpful, and the moderaters ensure no flaming or spamming is tolerated, making it an enjoyable forum experiance for me, and im sure it will for you too, even in the short time I've been there I have come to love cheathappens.com and its users. So all you gamers out there! This… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“The Cheat Happens website is good, the site navigation...”

Written on: 07/08/2009

The Cheat Happens website is good, the site navigation is pretty darn good the content is not to be too amazed about however. The only sort of semi problem is some trainers have no public release date!… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“Cheat Happens is very good site, where you can make...”

Written on: 29/07/2009

Cheat Happens is very good site, where you can make friends, find very good cheats and get help from the Discussion Board… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“Love the site has heaps of trainers,guides as in...”

Written on: 27/07/2009

Love the site has heaps of trainers,guides as in tutorials or just ways to help in lots of games!I would definetly recommend this to everyone i know!There is nothing i don`t like about the site as it is also very very friendly!!!Everyone that reads this go and post trainers,cheats guides on CheatHappens.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When i saw CheatHappens i didn`t know i was going to have so much fun by posting on the forums getting exclusive things
and enjoying myself by palying much better ways in… Read Full Review

Thixee's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2013

“Its a really nice site where the admins care about...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

Its a really nice site where the admins care about gamers experience with their mods for games. Cheat Happens is a nice site to visit especialy if your intrested in their products… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“CheatHappens is a great cheat site. It provides users...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

CheatHappens is a great cheat site. It provides users with extensive guides, trainers, and FaQs. I've been a member of CheatHappens for almost 2 years and I believe that it's one of the most helpful sites I've come upon so far.
The people in the community forums are very kind and helpful. They'll provide you for what you need to know for all of your games.
Overall, I've been very impressed with the quality of CheatHappens. I am a proud member, guide writer, and friendly user… Read Full Review

Boochu's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2014

nope you are not gamer, you are just lame loser to look for cheat and trainer

“Been on Cheat Happens myself for about a year, and I...”

Written on: 16/07/2009

Been on Cheat Happens myself for about a year, and I have to say it is an awesome site to get involved in. There are excellent people from all over the world that can help with your problems, new cheats and trainers added frequently, and a great supporting cast.

Other than that, this review has gotten to the point on how awesome CHU is. Thanks for the awesome review… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2013

“Cheat happens is the best at what they do. Quality...”

Written on: 15/07/2009 by Paradox9999 (1 review written)

Cheat happens is the best at what they do. Quality cheats, guides, and most of all, trainers. New members may have trouble navigating the site, but it's easy to get used to over time. CHU's trainers are top-notch, being made and updated at an incredible pace. The community is very helpful and friendly, always willing to answer a question about a game or give tips to someone who is stuck.

I'd recommend CHU to anyone that needs a good trainer or just wants to talk about games. Whether you need… Read Full Review

Markbiggy's Response to Paradox9999's Review