ShowerTan Reviews

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

ShowerTan - Ask a question now

ShowerTan

“Not Happy with shower tanner..”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by Makailan303 (1 review written)

My friend bought the shower tanner and never could get it to work for her , so I bought it off her. I have replace nozzle's done everything I can. It will spray out to much at once or not enough even rubbing it in I still have uneven tan. The spray never lastest 20 secs. Plus the solution I ordered from them seems to thick… Read Full Review

“Shower tan”

Written on: 11/04/2012 by Mockris (1 review written)

I got my shower tan about a month and a half ago. I've used it about once a week. I like it but it takes practice. They even tell you to practice before you do a tan for any event or anything. Some key points: Make sure you read the directions! Make sure you close the valve! (I forgot the first time and it shot everywhere) Make sure you rub in the tan afterwares! Very important and if you don't rub it in nicely, it will cause streaks (don't worry it's easy after your first time) Clean the… Read Full Review

Leafgreen's Response to Mockris's Review

Written on: 27/09/2012

After reading your excellent review I also went to this store to buy the ShowerTan. However, I got free shipping which made it much less expensive than at showertan. Also the site had a video which helped me understand how to set it up quickly. Hope that helps.

ShowerTan

“Shower Tan really does give you an "at-home" spray...”

Written on: 09/08/2008

Shower Tan really does give you an "at-home" spray tanning booth of your own. It's very simple and quick to use, and gives a great overall tan. I'm very pleased with my purchase!
Great investment that will save you lots of time and money, not to mention it will pay for itself after two months or so of use!… Read Full Review

ShowerTan

“ShowerTan is a new product I heard about being offered...”

Written on: 10/04/2005 by tan4life (1 review written)

ShowerTan is a new product I heard about being offered at showertan.com. It's concept is great--mist tanning in the privacy of your own shower. If the product continues to work as well as it has thus far, this product will be the next best thing since booth mist tanning.

The product has three plastic type poles that house 6 misters which can be adjusted. The misting is provided through a CO2 cartridge and solution, all of which is provided in the Starter Kit.

The poles are easy to set… Read Full Review