China Industry Brand Lead Pellets Reviews

China Industry Brand Lead Pellets - Ask a question now

“I recomend these for the kids, they kill cans and the...”

Written on: 14/03/2008 by chainmailjohnny (16 reviews written)

I recomend these for the kids, they kill cans and the kids won't complain about the deformed ones. they just throw em out and get a new one. they are ok just dont use em on a bench rest or you will be writing a bad review on them. if you want better accuracy spend alot more than a half a cent per shot… Read Full Review

“I have used the China Industry Brand Lead Pellets...”

Written on: 10/02/2006 by JamalDog87 (25 reviews written)

I have used the China Industry Brand Lead Pellets (green box) and like them a lot. Some were hollow points and kill a birds with my S2-1 at 11 yards with 2 shots… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought 2000 of these pellets because they were cheap...”

Written on: 09/04/2005 by bushmanbert (5 reviews written)

I bought 2000 of these pellets because they were cheap and I had read a review saying they were just as good as RWS Hobby pellets. Well, heck no. I opened the first container and thought that I had opened a container of once fired pellets. I have fired pellets from my airguns and recovered them later and they looked better. The pellets were all damaged. They were bent, partially flattened, and scared. Not at all promising looking. Then I put one in my Crosman 357 revolver and the pellet… Read Full Review

Robertgleeman's Response to bushmanbert's Review

Written on: 15/09/2006

Same here. I have not found an airgun, including those made in China, which will shoot these pellets. They fall right through the barrel of my rifles, and thus, can damage the gun by dry firing without knowing it.
<br/>
<br/>I think there are some good pellets that are made in China, but these are useless beyond belief.

Chainmailjohnny's Response to bushmanbert's Review

Written on: 14/03/2008

its what you expect @$10 for 2000 whats that a half a cent each. plink the good ones and melt the rest into fishin weights.
<br/>ps. take regular clay and slick a pellet into it to use as a form then one drop of molten lead trim the edges and you have improved them from the original, thats almost not a joke. but no really they shoot cans ok and its what you let the kids shoot when they want to join in the plinking

Cognition's Response to bushmanbert's Review

Written on: 07/04/2007

Anything that says "industry standard" on the tin is worth avoiding in most cases. Good review though. I'll definitely remember never to buy China Industry Brand Lead Pellets.