Dell Latitude D600 Reviews

• Battery Life

Dell Latitude D600 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dell Latitude D600

Dell Latitude D600

“Over all this is a Dell and it's like the Quartz that...”

Written on: 01/08/2007 by ryahak (1 review written)

Over all this is a Dell and it's like the Quartz that keeps on ticking. It's durable and light enough to carry anywhere the user needs to go… Read Full Review

Deekboats's Response to ryahak's Review

Written on: 09/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it told me things i never know.

Dell Latitude D600

“I wish it had internal wireless card... there is a bay...”

Written on: 23/07/2007 by ajvenom (18 reviews written)

I wish it had internal wireless card... there is a bay I popped in a wireless card and it worked just fine. I upgraded from a CD-ROM to DVD player/CD-RW. It has a pentium III 1 GHz chip with 512MB memory runs everything I need. I would recommend a 20 GB hard drive minimum nowadays. I use the stick pointer when I draw but 99 percent of the time I use the touchpad for for everything else. You can hook up a standard mouse if you want. It has a serial and parallel ports if needed. With the 14 inch… Read Full Review

Dell Latitude D600

“I use a Dell Latitude D600 laptop for work, and I love...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by Mindflayer (3 reviews written)

I use a Dell Latitude D600 laptop for work, and I love it. I am a software developer, and therefore require a powerful notebook that can run as a server quality PC.

My job requires me to travel, and when I am not working and back in my hotel, my D600 plays the latest games, including World of Warcraft! Not too many notebooks can play this game!

My Dell D600's Specifications: