Webley Hustler Reviews

Media Gallery for Webley Hustler

Webley Hustler
Webley Hustler

“The worst pellets ever”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by kyleinnes22 (1 review written)

I recently bought these pellets for my air rifle and they are not very good because when you open the tin most of them are bashed and you can crush them in your fingers i really wouldnt recommend these pellets the company hustler could at least make them stronger they are not worth their price… Read Full Review

“I have shot 65 squirells in the last ten months -...”

Written on: 04/03/2010

I have shot 65 squirells in the last ten months - recently I ran short of the Webley and was forced to use Marksman Pointed....forget it!!! back to Webley they do the job. end of story.
Grey grinder… Read Full Review

“Very good for the money i can buy 500 for £3.60. I...”

Written on: 04/06/2007 by Dannycrook (2 reviews written)

Very good for the money i can buy 500 for £3.60. I have a B2SMK and these pellets have performed the best out of the various pellets i have tried (marksman .22, jet, wasp and accupell) excuse spelling. i have had no trouble with head shots up to a range of 35m but can hit birds with relative ease at 50m. I have found that the pellets make quit a lound whistle but this does not seem to matter as birds generally don't know what has hit them. Also penetration is good at 25 yards these pellets go 2… Read Full Review

“I think that the pointed end must get deformed as I...”

Written on: 21/03/2007 by mick473 (13 reviews written)

I think that the pointed end must get deformed as I have had loads of flyers..
Used in my Izh 53 m and lost 50FPS does not work well in s2 and xh3 .177 pistols .
In a friends Webley single stroke pistol stuck up the barrel..
For a item with the Webley name on a sad performance… Read Full Review

“The first pellets I ever used, and a great start to...”

Written on: 04/07/2006 by E Jackson (11 reviews written)

The first pellets I ever used, and a great start to opening the door. Very silent pellets and quite powerful for their size, especially in .177
Good to start shooting with before moving up to the powerhouses for hunting… Read Full Review

“Well after having a go of my friends BSA Meteor MK 6 I...”

Written on: 21/02/2006 by BomBom101 (1 review written)

Well after having a go of my friends BSA Meteor MK 6 I was surprised to see how well the Webley Hustler pellets performed so I decided to give them a raz ;)

I used the in my Dad's Stingray and they seemed to produce very erratic groupings.

The Stingray was 12ftlbs so I'm guessing they deteriorated when travelling down the barrel

I had a go wih my Relum Tornado and the groupings were quite good, a lot better than the webley stingray. the relum was running at 8-9ft lbs as the power has dropped… Read Full Review

“Webley Hustler: ”

Written on: 20/08/2004 by UrkiE UK (4 reviews written)

Webley Hustler:
Accuracy is dependant on the few important assets of gunning. One of those assets is the pellet used.

Webley hustlers are the only pellets I've used for a long while, and I must say myself that they are very much adequately refined pellets. Though this is subject to the fact that my Beeman FH500 apparently loves pointed pellets, and I definitely see it. The hustler sits very cleanly in the bore of the barrel as it is broken, and when fired (using the FH500 with webley 4x32)… Read Full Review

“Webley Hustlers are Not very good pellets. Some get...”

Written on: 10/05/2004 by danco1987 (1 review written)

Webley Hustlers are Not very good pellets. Some get trapped in loaded point of barrel in my s2 pistol. Have shot a rabbit in the back of the head with one though… Read Full Review

“The Webley Hustler were the first pellets I got with...”

Written on: 27/04/2004 by AaronA UK (6 reviews written)

The Webley Hustler were the first pellets I got with my webley stingray .22 and they seem to be soft compared to other pellets (e.g. eley wasp) and just crush very easily under pressure.
They also have a slight tendancy to go were they want every couple of shots which is irratating.

Still not bad for the price though… Read Full Review

“Tried these pellets as a appeared cheap, well made and...”

Written on: 28/11/2003 by Kwacker (1 review written)

Tried these pellets as a appeared cheap, well made and had never used needle points before. Overall quality appears good with double skirt. But I would echo similar review on harrier pellets. Shooting from 30m after scoping accuracy poor in respect to "flyers" no positive grouping. This was then compared to normal ammo eley wasps and this confirmed suspicion. Overall couldn't reccomend when you need field accuracy… Read Full Review

Thumper's Response to Kwacker's Review

Written on: 29/12/2003

Of all the pellets that I have used I can think of 2 types of pointies that were going in the right direction, H&N Copperpoint and Crosman Powerpell, even then they werent as accurate as the domed jobs, I only use Eley Wasp now for hunting, as they are unbelieveably accurate in my gun, and at £3.90 a go Im well chuffed.

151579_Danco1987's Response to Kwacker's Review

Written on: 24/04/2004

Hustler needlepoints work much better in air PISTOLS than rifles, especially the .177. They are accurate enough for pistols as you normally shoot from around 20m or so and they add loads of power!