Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI Reviews

• Battery Life

Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI

Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI

“The Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI notebook is not very small....”

Written on: 10/04/2005 by Clemens (2 reviews written)

The Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI notebook is not very small. In this case you see other more slim models. For me it is the ideal replacer for the desktop in the living room.
Watching TV and recording/watching DVD is no problem. No wires anymore and my wife and kids are happy. They see me much more at the moment.

My daughter can play her games on it. Even 3d games. Value for money I think.

Clemens, Netherlands… Read Full Review

Acer Aspire 1363 WLMI

“I have two Acer 1363 WLMI desktops. The whole family...”

Written on: 05/04/2005 by Clemens (2 reviews written)

I have two Acer 1363 WLMI desktops. The whole family is using the laptop now. With a removeble 160 GB Hard disk.
I have my office everywhere I want.

It is not a small compact model. For a replacer of a desktop more than good, but for on our way out maybe too big.
I am very happy with this Acer… Read Full Review