Just IT Reviews - www.justit.co.uk

Just IT www.justit.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“The right choice”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by 297Monroe (1 review written)

Even after I finished university first degree with 2:1, I couldn't find the job for nearly 3 years. But after only joined JustIT, I have got a professional job with in 6 months. I have joined on Network programme course, which gave me not only the certificates but the confidence that I was lacked. I recommend others to join JustIT too, you will have a guaranteed better future, if you put all your effort. They support and push you to jump through the barrier… Read Full Review

“Amazing, Fantastic, Helpful ”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by 231090am (1 review written)

I was a recent graduate from Goldsmiths college, University of London and I could not find any IT Related job. Most likely I did not have the commercial experience to work in a company. Couples of months later I got a called from a man and he was explaining to me about the Network Professional Program in very friendly manner and I loved the way he was explaining to me about the program. I was little sceptical at first with JustIT because I never heard of them before. But after reading about… Read Full Review

“Coaching worth taking ”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by Divyaukk (1 review written)

I had enrolled myself with justIT in June '14 after few really good feedbacks from my friends. It was a good experience all together to learn and feel the professional environment. We were given various trainings in various fields as of learning for the exams, interview techniques and how to present oneself in the interview. Though I got job before I could complete all my exams, I was able to face my interviewer with confidence as I was given adequate training on interview tricks. I would… Read Full Review

“Get your foot in the door!”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by JamieHolmes89 (1 review written)

Firstly i would like to thank JustIT for all their support and for getting me into the IT industry. I would especially like to thank two employees for helping me get into a role so speedily. JustIT for me was a great experience. I chose the Blended learning option and I really enjoyed studying from home using the provided course materials and gained a lot of knowledge from both Testout and the webinars. The monthly career support days were very motivational and encouraged me to work hard at it… Read Full Review

“Does what it says on the tin”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by Bailsbailsbails (1 review written)

I registered with JustIT in May and have now completed the training (apart from Cisco which is later). I got a job through their recruitment team that I am very happy with. Their careers team are very supportive and the help I received from the adviser regarding interview techniques was invaluable and really helped me to shine in my interview. I would give 4 and a half stars if there was an option instead of 5 stars as there was a slight problem with one if the trainers but this was handled… Read Full Review

“Good Job JustIT! ”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by MarioJF (1 review written)

Thanks to JustIT I have a really good job! I've been working for a long time in IT but the IT market of England was completely unknown for me. Thanks to career support team and recruiters I can say that I had not problem to find the perfect job for me. I consider specially useful the career support days and the support providing in general in so many lands, that help me to improve myself, get ready for find a good job and be all the time competent… Read Full Review

“Waste of Money”

Written on: 14/09/2014

I joined Just IT around Spring time. Paid everything in advance. Its recruitment team is not good. Very little career support. Its learning is online based and self learn so waste of money to nearly pay around £3500 for self learn. When started, I have been told "more jobs than people". When joined, had only one call about one opportunity and I already completed my profile as well. Rubbish!… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/09/2014

This post is from Simon Perriton the founder of Just IT. Thanks for your comments. I am sorry that you feel as you do.

I don’t know who you are so can't contact you. I need to be reassured that you are actually a candidate, rather than a competitor. You have not been in contact with me and I don’t know why that is. If you have a problem I am here for you.

On the career support side;

Have you been speaking / meeting with your career support consultant?
Have you been using the Virtual Learning Environment?
Have you been attending the monthly career support sessions?
Have to been attending the career support days with the recruitment team?

Also the course as you will know is not just on-line, rather a ‘blended learning’ programme. So have you;

Been speaking or meeting with the trainers if you got stuck?
Attending the monthly technical support sessions?

If you have passed the A+ and Windows 7 exams and have done a work placement then you should be getting 5-10 calls per week from recruitment consultants. So you may not be following the right approach here.

Either way rather than just putting some information on line, give me a call this week please and we can talk things through.

Simon Perriton

Robin198512's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2014

I have been attending the career support sessions and the recruitment team sessions. I think the course asks a lot from a junior person. It expects you to develop code at a high standard so that someone can get you a job. If I am a senior developer,why would I need JustIT????

Written on: 20/09/2014

This is a response from Simon Perriton the founder of Just IT Training.

Thanks for your feedback Robin. Its good that you are coming to the career support and recruitment sessions, but have you been talking to the trainers to explain how you are doing? If you call your career support consultant then explain your issue they can link you to a one to one session with the trainers - we are here to help!.

Any issues call me.

Thanks

“Dissapointing”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Josie462 (1 review written)

This is a message to the owner and founder of JustIt. I started your programme last year but was utterly disappointed. The online training material was good but the response from trainer and especially from Toiyn was slow and inappropriate. Toyin was very hard to get in touch with. Everytime I was trying to contact him per email, it took almost a week to get a reply. I understand that people can be busy sometimes but the response time was unacceptable. Another unpleasent episode was the… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/09/2014

This is a response from Simon Perriton the founder of Just IT Training.
I wanted to respond to your comments;

You said - I started your programme last year but was utterly disappointed

I am sorry about this. As you can see by the large number of positive reviews our customers are not normally disappointed. I don’t know who you are, but I don’t think you have called me to talk through your concerns. If you do then I can try and support you.

You said - The online training material was good but the response from trainer and especially from Toiyn was slow and inappropriate.

That’s sad. Did you ever email him to say you were disappointed? I have worked with Toyin for over 5 years and whilst he does not get everything right, he does care about the candidates he supports. You should expect a response within 24-48 hours maximum. I will send an email to candidates on the blended learning course telling them of this and asking them to escalate their questions to me directly if they don’t get a quick enough response.

You said - nother unpleasant episode was the reception. One of the girls working at the reception (I do not recall her name), was exceptionally cold and indifferent when receiving and dealing with my application.

Having bad customer service is not acceptable. But what we ask from all our clients is to give us feedback, so if we get something wrong we can fix it with your support. I don’t know where to go with this concern of yours at this time. But I will consider running more regular customer surveys to bench mark these issues and make sure we are on top of any issues.

You said - I have heard positive things about JustIt before I joined but my experience was not great and I left a few weeks after start.

We are proud of our reputation, which has been built up over 13 years. But why would you leave the course due to Toyin not responding quickly enough to an email and a bad experience on reception? I am here to support people like you when something goes wrong. We will support 1500 people into IT jobs this year, so we are not going to get it right 100% of the time.

There must be a better reason to leave the course. Please call me and we can talk it through, then you can come back to this review and give an update.

Thanks Simon

Written on: 20/09/2014

This is a response from Simon Perriton the founder of Just IT Training.

I have waited to get a call from you to talk through why you would invest time and money in a training course like ours and then leave a few weeks later because of your feelings about the way our reception worked or a delay in response from one of my staff. There must be more to your concern than this.

We have looked back on our candidates over the spring time and can’t work out who you are. You have also not come back to me. I am therefore concerned that this is a false review and if I do not hear from you in the next 2 weeks I am going to ask Review Centre to investigate further and take down the review.

Can you please contact me and talk your concerns through more. I am here to help!

Thanks

Simon

“Want to start a career in IT, then JustIT!”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Ludo_wolf (1 review written)

It was recommended by a friend who went through a few of those IT course companies, "JustIT is the best out there and if I knew I would have gone there first" was what he said to me. At my first visit I saw Francis, we talked about my experiences with IT (as an hobby) and what was my objective. I left their office with a clear plan then a few months later I registered. The first 2 weeks are for CompTIA+ and a bit of soft skills, the course content was good and the teacher was great, very… Read Full Review

“best decision ever made”

Written on: 11/04/2014 by PawelWawrzyniak (1 review written)

best decision ever made I've always had a huge passionate to IT, however I've never thought that I'll be working as an IT professional. My colleague mentioned about Just IT one day that maybe it is a solution for me. A bit expensive at the beginning, but why not I said. I didn't finish any IT related schools before. I've started my course 'The Network Professional Programme' in June 2013 and have passed 4 certifications (2x Comptia A+, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 AD Configuration) just… Read Full Review

“JustIT best way to get a career in IT!”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by nabilmughal786 (1 review written)

Having just graduated, I was finding it very difficult to get a career in I.T. After doing some research I decided to do the NPP courses at JustIT. Having just a degree was not enough for you to secure a job anymore but having a recognized CompTIA and Microsoft certifications alongside with the career support helped me secure my first IT job. At the beginning I was not very keen on joining the courses but after doing the courses I have learned so much in a short amount of time. Because the… Read Full Review

“Great leg up into an IT career”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by daveadams2014 (1 review written)

I was making a career move from recruitment and knew that it would be difficult to find an entry level position without any prior industry experience or qualifications. Just IT helped me get the qualifications I needed and also provided me with the right interviews and job opportunities for me to get into my first role in IT. I'm now in a entry level position with a great company that will be a great starting point in my IT career. Just IT is a great company with friendly staff who guide you… Read Full Review

“JUST IT – FANTASTIC COMPANY AND GREAT PEOPLE!”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by Jameel_A (1 review written)

JUST IT – FANTASTIC COMPANY, GREAT PEOPLE AND A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION! After graduating from university I was struggling to find any jobs due to a lack of experience. However, I came across Just IT and was intrigued about their £18-25k job guarantee (or your money back). I had a discussion with a Just IT consultant and was highly impressed. After signing on their home blended learning scheme last year I haven’t looked back since and it has been one of the best decisions I have made… Read Full Review

“Slow and Steady Wins the Race”

Written on: 11/03/2014 by Jason_Flanagan (1 review written)

I joined Just IT Network Professional Program near the end of September, the teaching and career support was extremely good and professional. Although it took me a while to find a job, it pays to be persistent as I will be earning above the 18-25k norm. I'd like to thank the teaching staff especially as they were brilliant people to work with and down to earth. PS: If you're going to join, be prepared to step outside your comfort zone :P… Read Full Review

Cwf007's Response to Jason_Flanagan's Review

Written on: 12/04/2014

How long have it taken you to find a job after your complete the course? Is it true that JustIT guarantee to find you a job or give you the money back?

Jason_Flanagan's reply to Cwf007's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2014

For me it was 2 months of training, 6 weeks of work experience (paid travel) in which JustIT put me in and another month of job searching with a lot of interviews before I secured my first job. Keep in mind that other people in my class got jobs straight after the training. For your final question, it is true if you pass all of the exams.

“Get the tools needed to kick start your IT career!”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by Jason_Chaikeawrung (1 review written)

Just IT helped me gain my CompTIA A+ and Windows 7 MCITP qualifications. These qualifications are vital in securing employment an IT support job. Thanks to Just It, I have gained my first IT support role at an IT company based in Derby. It's great to learn on my own, at home, in my own time while I was employed at Wickes part time. Having monthly online support webinars helped me progress with my learning and the tutors really helped in understanding some of the modules. If you are looking to… Read Full Review

“Great people - great company”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by Ivosh (1 review written)

I was struggling with job search... Then I came across with JustIT. First meeting with representative of the company was exciting with a lot of information, but at the end my excitement was cooled down by a price. I was deciding for more than a month... Now I know that every penny I have spent for this course is worth it! I've met some amazing people who helped me to develop my presentation skills, improved my CV and taught me to sell myself on the job market. Education system is demanding, but… Read Full Review

“Just IT better than Uni”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by E.Searle (1 review written)

Just II helped develop my CV to a great standard, along with the qualifictation that you gain they also offered me a great work placement which was the stepping stone I needed to secure my first job in IT. Thank you very much Just IT… Read Full Review

“Thank you Just IT !!!”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by suhailkazi (1 review written)

Thanks Just IT for landing me my first proper IT job in a corporate environment. The course material is good for preparing for CompTIA A+ and Windows 7.Although you can get the study material for free elsewhere its the Just IT recruitment and career support which is great. Will recommend it to my friends… Read Full Review

“Exellent Prospects”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by Souheil1 (1 review written)

Having felt unchallenged and empty in my former career path , I decided a change was necessary . I looked up JustIT and started out on a new path . It was as I expected and it didn't disappoint. The training was adapted to my needs and I was placed into work within 4 weeks of starting my placement. I would recommend anyone looking for a job in IT to invest in JustIT. - S.A… Read Full Review

“Feel cheated”

Written on: 24/02/2014

Went to JustIT and loved it at the start, the trainers were fantastic and their teaching methods were great, don't get me wrong you meet some really nice people there both working and studying towards their qualifications. However there 18-25 k job guarantee is a joke!!! as soon as I finished there I got shifted into a minimum wage job (they did't offer anything else so was forced to take it 2 months after completing the course. A lot of what it involves is self study (save yourself the £5000)… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/03/2014

This comment is from Simon Perriton. I am the owner and founder of Just IT. Since we saw your comment we have contacted all the people who are working on the contract you are on, to review if everyone is benefitting from it. Many are, but as I said when you first started the course and I gave you my business card, you need to feel you can call me on my mobile, if anything goes wrong and you don't feel you are getting the support you need. It’s great that you loved the training and trainers, but the contract you are in is a stepping stone towards a higher salary. You should be building your experience and confidence in IT and this will lead to a new job soon which will be paid more. I would encourage you to contact myself or Toyin about your situation straight away, so we can support you. The course is not over yet! Perhaps when you have been through the whole programme you could comment on this web site again. Thanks. Simon

Written on: 22/03/2014

This comment is from Simon Perriton. I am the owner and founder of Just IT. Following my last comment which encouraged you to contact myself or Toyin the Career Support Manager, I am sad that you have yet to do so. This review is a request for help in my view. People who are looking at the review centre web site to see what my company is like, can see that the vast majority of people are happy with the service we provide. So please take my advice and contact me - you don't need to feel cheated - you need to feel supported. You have paid for my personal support as well as my teams advice. I don't know what else we can do to support you, as we don't know who you are... But the salary you should be on now is £18-25K. Are you? If not contact me.

Regards