Casio WK3500 Keyboard Reviews

• Appearance

Casio WK3500 Keyboard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Casio WK3500 Keyboard

“Years later...still great!!”

Written on: 12/06/2012 by montequi (1 review written)

I actually have a WK3200, which is nearly the same as the WK3500. There is very little not to like on this keyboard and a whole lot to like. In fact, Casio has taken a step backwards in the models that followed. The sampler on this is superb (better than anything Casio has now). The analog synth capability exceeds what the new semi-pro keyboards have now as well. The organ, piano, e-piano, guitar, and woodwind sounds (including the saxophones) are amazing!! As for everyone's issue with… Read Full Review

Casio WK3500 Keyboard

“On one of the pages a so called pofessonal said that...”

Written on: 30/12/2007

On one of the pages a so called pofessonal said that the sound was cheesey another word cheap, myself I own a 1965 organ model m101 with a sharma cabinet another word leslie and a 1980's technics organ. Yet I prefur the casio keyboard wk3500… Read Full Review

Casio WK3500 Keyboard

“The Casio WK3500 is a fantastic buy, best keyboard...”

Written on: 20/12/2007 by nigel peach (1 review written)

The Casio WK3500 is a fantastic buy, best keyboard sound will out shine any other keyboards sold by other manufacturers. To achieve the sound from another you would have to pay at lest another thousand pound, to achieve the sound and performance of what this Casio does. Fantastic product… Read Full Review

Casio WK3500 Keyboard

“I am a professional songwriter/producer in Nashville....”

Written on: 09/12/2006 by Naybur (1 review written)

I am a professional songwriter/producer in Nashville. I have 19 top 40 and 7 #1's to my credit. I am not using my name so it "ain't" bragging! I am however going to say that I purchased the wk-3500 because it is light and will work on batteries and has built in speakers. Those attributes make it possible for me to carry it on my boat or anywhere else for that matter. I was shocked at the quality of the performance of the machine over all. It is an excellent songwriting and pre-production tool… Read Full Review

Casio WK3500 Keyboard

“I'm not going to repeat all the specifications on the...”

Written on: 05/04/2005 by AWG (48 reviews written)

I'm not going to repeat all the specifications on the Casio WK3500 Keyboard given in hundreds of music store and dealer websites. I am however, going to assess the instrument from a musicians perspective.

As a player brought up in the "piano generation" I was taught Classically and subsequently became professional for many years. I'd simply have never even looked at a shelf containing Casio keyboards in years gone by. So let's forget all the cheesy tones, and if the word Casio offends you then… Read Full Review

Awg's Response to AWG's Review

Written on: 11/04/2005

UPDATE: The sustain pedal on the WK3000/3200/3500/3700 series should be reversible, i.e. you have the option of having the keyboard set to "release damper" by pressing the pedal, or to "damp" using the pedal. I have now got a NT13 pedal which has a simple two way switch under it for this purpose.
<br>
<br>I have already started publishing piano music produced on the WK3500 to the web on MIDI file. Having listened to other performers' links it appears the potential for this extraordinary keyboard is limitless.

Peterp4648's Response to AWG's Review

Written on: 29/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I did have a wk3000 and I hope to get the wk3500 if it is good as I remember it will be fantastic P

Alfromchicago's Response to AWG's Review

Written on: 07/02/2009

I've owned a WK3500 for several years now, and I agree that it is a marvelous instrument. HOWEVER, I've heard so many experts talk about how good the Hammond emulation is. Trouble is, no one will post the keyboard settings they've used to achieve the Hammond sound. (Talking especially about the B3 sound.) Everyone says how good the Hammond emulation is, but after years of working with the 3500, I can't get anywhere near the B3 sound. Would someone PLEASE post their WK3500 settings "recipe" so that those of us who apparently are too dumb to arrive at the correct settings can get a little break? My wife and I used to own Hammonds and loved them, but had to abandon them because of the ridiculously high cost of repairs and parts. So when I spotted the Casio WK3500 with its stable of 50 drawbar organ sounds, I figured ONE of those sounds would be like our Hammonds. But, no luck. The Casio sound is nowhere, absolutely nowhere, near the Hammond/Leslie sound. HELP! Post the settings, wouldya! Someone! Anyone!<br/>

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib